chapter one

(i'm going to include japtaly ship pictures every chapter idea from BabyRussiaOfficial 

i might update 3-5 times a month depending on how lazy i am i will make my own cover dont worry ill do it in 15 years!?!?!!!?!!11/!?!!!

the story will progress slowly ik but it will be like 50 chapters at most anyways enjoy!)

Italy POV:

i sigh, Reich and i are waiting for Japan she said she would like to join the axis Germany is extatic for someone who is "competent" he would yell for at me for hours blaming me for everything, i look up at the door and there she is she walks in confidently and dose not say a word as she sits in a chair with a gold plack and her name on it at the round table we all share, she greets Germany and i. I stutter as i greet her and i can already hear how much Germany will yell at me for that, Japan and Germany talk it soon turns to static as i stare at her, completely zoned out for a good ten minutes i soon hear Germany saying my name repeatedly i swiftly clear my throat and see Germany passing me a paper to sign off on, its Japans application i grab the pen and sign the paper.

i see Germany look at me angry and then switch his mood as he happily talks to japan for a few more minutes and they shake hands japan and i shake hands and she leaves to head back to Tokyo.

Germany was not happy he yelled for at least 3 hours about how i'm an embarrassment just like my father i try to hold back tears but i cant i was scared, he is scary when hes mad you can see the crazy in his eyes he eventually stops and tells me to go home.

Japan POV: 

I breathe a sigh of relief as i leave, Germany was menacing and Italy seems jumpy... i stand outside waiting for a cab, i hear yelling. it sounds like Germany was pissed i peak inside and see Italy against a wall as Germany is holding onto his collar switching between German and English in his fit of rage, Italy seems genuinlly scared and i see tears forming in his eyes as Germany calls him many names from slurs to insults to Italy's person i frown and get away from the window i wanted to stop Germany but i decide against it.

Italy POV: 

as i get home i open the door i set my shoes on the outside rack, i sit down and take off my hat. 

i think to myself "is Germany right...?" i shove the thoughts away and turn on the radio, i walk to my kitchen and to make a bowl of soup grabbing a can of chicken broth and getting some noodles i walk to the stove and turn on the gas burner and grab a small pot and fill it with water i put it on the stove to boil, i hear a knock and there she is Japan "oh hi uh Japan can i h-help you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very very cute idk who made it but i like it also to clarify japan is a woman i didnt know if i should say or not ill update within the end of next week :D sorry for the short chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------