Chapter One: The Hunted

( Hello Johnny Slaughter fans. I am writing this since I've been obsessed with him since the release of the game.  I love him so much. This is a Johnny X Reader story. This story starts off very slow but picks up and gets steamy)

(Setting: Outside the murderous family house at night. You are hiding in a bush trying to hide from your persuers. This takes place after the death of Maria but before Ana and the others come into the picture)

Johnny pursued you relentlessly after you sought refuge in the shadows. He scanned the surroundings, bewildered, until he stumbled upon an intriguing discovery - your distinct footprints. "I'm on your tail now," he chuckled sinisterly, his knife twirling in hand.

You crouched behind a bush, concealed in the shroud of night, mere yards from Johnny's family home. As he traced your footprints, you attempted a discreet retreat, but an inadvertent snap of a twig betrayed your presence. "Oh no," you uttered in dismay.

The sound alerted Johnny, who turned to spot you. Surprise flashed across his eyes, followed by a wicked grin. "Well well, what do we have here?" he sneered, reaching for his knife.

An involuntary "eeep" escaped your lips as Johnny advanced toward you, a menacing smirk still on his face. You began to turn and flee, but he swiftly reached out, gloved hand seizing the back of your head, gripping your long, ebony hair. Panic surged as you struggled, screaming in desperation. You were resolved not to meet your end so easily.

As you fought to break free, Johnny drew you closer and lifted you off the ground. His knife pressed against your throat, and a sinister gleam danced in his eyes, a chilling droplet of anticipation forming at the corner of his mouth.

A paralyzing fear held you in place, your mind racing with horrifying scenarios. Then, thoughts of Maria flooded your mind – Johnny was responsible for her gruesome demise, her life extinguished to satisfy his deranged family's gruesome appetites. Fury ignited within you. Determined, you pressed your neck into the blade and shouted, "If you're going to do it, do it already, you bastard!"

Johnny's eyes widened in curious astonishment at your audacity. His grip on your hair loosened, affording you a precious opportunity. Seizing it, you headbutted him fiercely in the face, causing his knife to tumble to the ground. Stumbling back, Johnny clutched his bloodied face, muttering a spiteful epithet. "Bitch."

Swiftly turning to face him, you noticed he had dropped his knife during the altercation. Your gaze fell upon the weapon, but Johnny seemed to anticipate your thoughts. "Don't you even try it now, darlin'," he cautioned, locking eyes with you.

With a malevolent chuckle, he advanced, retrieving two more knives from behind his back. They gleamed ominously in the dim light – one crimson and razor-sharp, the other serrated, both formidable enough to cut through bone.
Johnny's devilish smirk widened as he relished the terror that painted your face, especially when he unveiled the gleaming knives. The tall, menacing figure locked eyes with you, a macabre anticipation causing drool to pool at the corners of his mouth. His thirst for blood was unmistakable. "Don't worry," he taunted, his voice a deep, husky growl, "this is only going to hurt for a minute!!!"

With no warning, Johnny lunged toward you, wielding the sharp knifes with a menacing intent, aiming for your neck. You stumbled backward with your arms raised up to protect yourself, narrowly evading the deadly blade's arc, your heart pounding with adrenaline. He attempted a second swing, and slashes your arm.

A searing pain radiated from the gash on your arm, blood spilling down its crimson path. Your primal instincts surged, leaving no room for concern about the wound. You lunged forward at your assailant, catching Johnny off guard with your fierce response. He toppled backward onto the grassy ground, and you landed on top of him. A gasp escaped his lips, signaling that you'd knocked the wind out of him. Swiftly, you seized his knives from his hands, gripping them with determination, crossing them at his throat. His eyes met yours, and a sinister grin crept across his face. "My my, the little girl can fight back," he rumbled in a deep voice.

As he gazed into your resolute eyes, Johnny sensed something more beneath your tough exterior.  "Well then..." he murmured, while seizing the moment to quickly grab your wrists, forcing you to drop the knives from your grip. Rolling you over, he positioned himself on top, his legs straddling your body. Your struggles proved futile against his imposing 6'5 frame, overpowering your petite 5'7 stature. "LET ME GO!" you screamed at him, but he merely chuckled, amusement dancing in his eyes. "I don't think so Darlin," he taunted, releasing your arms momentarily before swiftly encircling them around your neck, his powerful hands beginning to squeeze the life from you.

You fought desperately, striking at his arms, but darkness began to encroach on your vision as unconsciousness loomed. His chilling laughter echoed in your ears as you succumbed to the abyss, everything fading to black.....