Chapter - 2 First meet

Aditya's POV

I looked outside from the car window. The snowy trees are going back one by one. The weather is very cold because its already December but still I am satisfied because its all worth it. Finally I am here! Far away from all the office meetings, deals and that daily routine. I am so excited, after all we are gonna meet our best friend. Ayush and I are here after 3 years to surprise our best friend Vihaan. The three of us started graduation together and became best friends. After completing post graduation Vihaan returned to his hometown Manali so we never met after that.

We reach at Silver cloud resort. We got out of the car.

A boy comes from the entrance and takes our bags to our room. We went to our room. And eat some snacks.

"Hey Adi be ready, hum 4 baje Vihaan ke ghar jayenge" Ayush said. ( we will go to Vihaan's house at 4 o' clock )

"Yeah..... His face will be spectacular when he sees us" I said happily.

"Yes it will be" He said with smiling face.

After freshening up I looked at clock its almost 3:30

I wore my black shirt and dark blue jeans. And went outside the room. Ayush is waited from me there. I locked the door.

"You are looking handsome and dashing bro, lagta hai bhot si ladkiya aaj behosh honewali hai" he said and winked at me. ( looks like many girls will faint today )

"oh please, it is nothing like that" I replied and smiled at him.

We went downstairs.

I was staring at my phone screen when we entered the corridor and one girl bumped to my head. My phone is flipped into the air and dropped on the floor. I raised my eyes to look at her and I became speechless.

She has a beautiful brown eyes that are as deep as the ocean. I have never seen such eyes. Her small and rounded tip nose are looking amazing on her face. Her pink and glossy lips are sensual. Shiny and long hair flowed over her shoulders. Her collor bones made her more attractive. I got lost in her eyes. I felt like we both were standing alone in the corridor. I don't even realize that my phone is dropped and broken.

She waved her hand in front of my eyes and I came back to reality.

"Chalte waqt insaan ko aage dekh ke chalna chahiye" She said with rolling her eyes. ( one should look ahead while walking )

I just stared at her and nodded.

She bent down to take my phone. Give it to my hand.

"Dhyan kahan hai aapka? " she asked and glancing at me.

"Aap mein" I muttered slowly but she heard it.

"What? " she raising her eyebrow.

"I...I mean mera dhyan phone me tha" I replied ( I mean I was focused on my phone screen )

"Aaj kal jise dekho phone me hi laga rehta hai, insaan ko aas pass bhi dekh lena chahiye" I heard her saying to the girl standing next to her. ( now days everyone is busy with their phones )

I looked at my phone screen which was now broken. I lifted my gaze to her.

"Don't look at me, it's not broken because of me" she said suddenly.

"Yeah I know and I don't blame you" I said with smile.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Chalo Ayesha" The girl standing next to her said in a low voice.

They both went to the elevator. She passed by me and I smelled her alluring perfume which gave a heavenly feeling. When she left I saw that Ayush was already staring at me.