Lucky us, Fate?

Once upon a time in a small, lively town, two best friends, Anna and Chai, were inseparable. Their days were filled with laughter, long chats, and their shared love for two things - Wattpad stories and Korean dramas. They spent countless hours diving into the imaginative worlds of romance and fantasy.

However, their shared passion went beyond books and TV screens. Both Anna and Chai were head-over-heels for the same Korean actor, the heartthrob of K-drama, Kim Ju-stin. His mesmerizing performances and charming smile had won them over completely. Their friendship was cemented by their endless discussions about him, as they swooned over his every role.

One day, an opportunity arose that would change their lives forever. A contest was announced, promising the chance to meet Kim Ju-stin in the heart of Korea, Seoul. All they had to do was create a video explaining why they were his biggest fans.

With hearts pounding with excitement, Anna and Chai got to work on their video. Pouring their passion into it, they expressed their adoration for Kim Ju-stin and their dreams of meeting him. When they received an email a few weeks later, stating they had won the contest, they couldn't believe their luck.

The prospect of visiting Seoul was a dream come true. Stepping onto Korean soil felt like walking into the pages of one of their beloved Wattpad stories. The day of the meeting finally arrived, and they found themselves in a quaint café where they were to meet Kim Ju-stin.

As they entered the café, their eyes met the radiant smile of their idol. He was even more charming in person, and they were utterly starstruck. Yet, as they started talking, they discovered that he was not just a talented actor but a genuinely warm and friendly person. Hours flew by as they discussed their shared interests, Wattpad stories, K-dramas, and life.

Days turned into weeks, and their brief encounter transformed into a deep and meaningful friendship. Kim Ju-stin took them on tours of Seoul, sharing his favorite places and introducing them to the authentic Korean culture. As they spent more time together, Anna and Chai couldn't help but fall in love, not just with the actor but with the man behind the celebrity façade.

Their newfound love sparked a dilemma. Anna and Chai had to confront their feelings for Kim Ju-stin while grappling with the fear of jeopardizing their precious friendship. They didn't want their newfound love to overshadow the bond they had cherished for so long.

One evening, under the starry Seoul sky, they decided to open their hearts to Kim Ju-stin. To their astonishment, he confessed that he had fallen for both of them as well. The three of them found themselves in an unexpected love triangle, where their hearts were pulled in multiple directions.

Their love story captivated the nation, becoming a real-life romantic drama. It was a tale of love, friendship, and the twists and turns that life throws at us. Anna, Chai, and Kim Ju-stin navigated the complexities of their unconventional relationship, determined to cherish the bond they had created.

In the heart of Seoul, amid the dazzling city lights, three souls discovered a love story they had never anticipated, proving that sometimes, the most beautiful stories are the ones written by the hands of fate itself. Anna, Chai, and Kim Ju-stin were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, hand in hand, with love as their guiding star...

>>>