Dumb ending

Note: Ok guys, this story is not as serious as you think, I was just sleepy when I made the intro so thats why it sounds so serious

[Haime Hiyouto]

17 - 24 years old

Your typical main character; black hair, not so good-looking face, and a know-it-all kind of guy who knows things that he shouldn't. At first glance, you thought he might just be an extra that fits into a crowd, but as the story progresses, you'll realize he knows events that would happen in the novel. However, despite his knowledge, he dies even before any of these events even start.

[Yhuri Furer]

18 - 2,586,603 years old

The name sounds crazy cool. White hair, red eyes, and a knife that tells that the character is already insane. Being stuck in a cycle of endless life and death for millions of years, his soul has already dried up, leaving only faint glimmer of consciousness to follow the fractured memories within it, like an AI emulating personality of the original. Their story's ending was not good.

[Daime Gurl]

0 - 17 years old

If petty grudges were physical manifestations, they would be him. Born into a royal family, Daime would have been set for life. With the best education, swordsmanship, a loving family, and most importantly, slaying the demon lord in the future… if only he was a little kinder. Due to a small misunderstanding, he ordered his guards to attack the only sword saint in the entire continent. Let's say a mortal kingdom would not survive a transcendent realm.

[Hans Smely]

25 - 29 years old

Reborn in a world inside his favorite game, you'd think he would dominate the entire game. But the moment he became stronger, he should have joined or formed a guild and slowly gained strength rather than making enemies left and right. Just because you travel into another world, doesn't mean you'll suddenly become extremely lucky and find opportunities left and right.

[Jack Hoffsmen]

5 - 25 years old

Born into the worst possible environment, with his only sister buried alive in front of him and his dog dying from ligma, no one would be surprised if he were suddenly the antagonist of a story. But how can the world still be at peace?

Now you might find some resemblance in all of their stories, all failing in some dumb or unreasonable way. Those arent the only ones on my possession, some even having fate worst than Yhuri's

Walking throught a portal, a man in his 20 stood infront of a dilapidated city, vines growing every where and buildings fallen down.

And my job is to fix those stories.