PDA for the two of you!

I understand everyone has their own personal preference on PDA, this is just for the oneshot! If you want to you can just input how you feel or leave it in the comment on how you are on PDA! Enjoy this chapter! - Moonstar

PDA = Public Displays of Affection

 - Tam is okay with PDA just not a whole lot.

- If someone is flirting with you, yes, he will PDA overload and make sure that the person knows, that you are his, whether kissing or hugging, he will make sure that person backs off.

- He's fine with normal ones, like holding hands and having his arm around your waist while you walk. Tam is aware of what you are okay with and you are the same with him.

- The two of you don't like showing PDA too much. He knows to respect your boundaries and personal space and in return you respect his.

- Tam likes PDA, just not all the time, kissing and hugging in public yes. Anything else more intimate, no. Only when you two are in a private place, like your home.

- PDA in front of his friends or your friends is okay, just not as much if it were just the two of you, due to the fact Linh and Keefe will tease you and Tam forever. Hugging and holding hands and the rare, once in a while, kiss on the lips.

Ta-da! Another chapter to make up for the time it took me forever to post the others!

I just wanted to say thanks for 800+ reads and for our new follower....

Zstuckey11

Next chapter coming out soon! Have a good day/night and enjoy reading! - Moonstar