Chapter 9

'...Yeah, no thank you' I thought as I see the sink at the very end have turned on. Then another after another as all the sinks were turned on.

I let go of my shirt as I let it fall to place as the lights start to flicker a bit. I turn around to leave the restroom leaving my sweater and my sergical dressing on the floor. But I froze in place when I saw the nun standing in front of the door as the lights continues to flicker.

 But I froze in place when I saw the nun standing in front of the door as the lights continues to flicker

'Why me' I thought as I backed away slowly as I keep my eyes on it.

The lights soon turns off as I'm in complete darkness as I hold my breath freaking the fuck out. The lights turn back on as I see the nun closer to me.

'What are we 5, playing green light red light in a scary version' I thought as I backed away quickly as my back hit the wall.

The lights turned off as I'm in darkness once again. I reach to grab at least the holy water or my cross but... I left my sweater on the floor where the nun was last standing.

'... today is just not my day' I thought as I grab something in my pants pocket.

I kept my eyes forward waiting for the lights to turn on. Once they did I jumped in fear as I see the nun running and screaming at me.

 Once they did I jumped in fear as I see the nun running and screaming at me

I lift my hand as I throw a smoke bomb on the ground covering me. The nun continues running in the smoke as she stops right at a wall.

'Holy... good thing I had that with me' I thought to myself as I ran to the door as I try opening it... it was not opening.

'Fuck seriously, I hate this' I thought as I turn around.

My breath hitched as I see the nun right in front of me. The nun grabs my neck as it lifts me up in the air

(Judy p.o.v)

I found what I wanted as I head over to the restroom. I noticed from the bottom of the door that the lights were flickering... I also hear, someone struggling.

"Y/n, is everything okay?" I asked as I try opening the door but it wouldn't open.

I started to worry as I could hear Y/n, like she's choking.

"Y/n open the door please" I plead as I try opening the door.

(Y/n p.o.v)

Hearing Judy from the other side of the door I try prying the nun's hand off my neck but it wouldn't budge. I looked at the nun as I see it smiled wildly. I then see it lifting its other hand as it slowly starts to head to my wound.

"          !" I screamed in pain but nothing comes out.

The nun slowly digs her hand into my wound as it starts to bleed profoundly. I felt weaker as I start to lose consciousness. The last thing I see is a white light before finally loosing consciousness.