CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - DAVID FULL POWER

He went to his parent's grave, he was shedding tears soberly, and that was all he could do. His senior sister, try calming him down, I want to school, and you all left me to fight alone. Know I have gotten half of my victory and the remaining is sure for me to win.

Mama, Papa your son has taken his rightful position as the king and I need your blessing. I promise to avenge your death and make sure whoever killed you and made my younger sister die will pay severely for his/her crime.

**** CAMELLIA TERRITORY ****

Camellia knows has the power to control the underworld. And had many armies backing her up. The beast keeps tormenting her asking when will she set him free. Anybody she kills she inherits their power, and she becomes like a god.

**** DAVID FULL POWER ****

David was training in the academy, putting his strength to Work, what he is doing. He performs different powers that he had, but couldn't accomplish what he wanted.

David had ordered Tyler to take care of the young kid. Prepare them for the battle coming. David is now on the throne, it remains for him to appoint a goddess that will help them win the battle ahead. It wasn't his plan to become the king now, but because the formal king won't leave his seat without war and doesn't want to appoint a goddess.

He decided to build a big room for him to train; he and his sister were outside when they were being attacked. David wasn't happy with what happened and he didn't have men who would stand against Camellia. So he shielded the village and fought against her.

He was able to control himself because he remembered what his master taught him. His full power came upon him with his sword, he was strong to use his mind () to control everything on the ground. He defeated her men, remaining David and Camellia, She used all her powers that she collected and the ones that were given to her, and they didn't affect him. All of a sudden he glows and holds her in her neck. She was almost killed, but she used the dagger to stab him in his hand then she flew away.

The news got to his team, they came as fast as possible, Allison pushed him saying. Why did you not alert us when the incident was about to occur?

David told them everything that happened, and his full power, he demonstrated every power he had to them, They were so happy and now know the reason kept making them understand him and how he became captain. The gods choose you – Allison.