Mark me yours.

This chapter contains lime
warning: possessive, obsessive ,etc
—————-——————————————————

It was RDC 2023, and most of the Roblox community were all gathered in one place.

Including you, and your boyfriend. Albert, mostly known by the name Flamingo.

Both of you weren't really there, expecting any kind of award, you know the rules by now. You never fit into their criteria so there was no need to ever get your chances up. Albert on the other hand, ever since he won last year, he was praying to the gods and swearing on everything he has to not win again.

Maybe you weren't there for the awards, but truth is, you quite enjoyed it there. It was nice finally being with people who do the same stuff as you and which you can speak freely with. Of course, you always have Albert, since you two live together, but it's nice to also see other's perspective.

It wasn't really any kind of fancy event, but still, taking the opportunity, you dressed for the occasion. A tight and short , white dress paired with a pair of baby blue heels. Albert would always appreciate it when you would wear something this tempting..

You knew what you were doing to him. As soon as you stepped out of your room and did a little twirl to show off to him, that pervy whistle of his, you knew he loved it.

"I can't wait to see it on the bedroom floor later." He'd whisper softly, in your ear. Also having a bit of hope that if he seduced you. you wouldn't have to go to the event that night.

As much as you loved him, and craved him, you weren't gonna miss out on this. Especially not after spending 2 hours getting ready, if he wanted to ruin you, he would have to wait until the end of the night.

At RDC, there wasn't much to do. As soon as Albert left you alone, to go somewhere backstage since the directors called upon him, you were left wandering.
But not to worry, because you soon find familiar faces.

"Y/N, since when was it possible to look even better as each day passes?" Denis hit on you, the others practically cheering for his act of confidence.

"You don't look too bad yourself" You reply, with a slight smile on your face. You soon start engaging with everyone, leaving behind the back-and-forth you just had.

You sit there, listening to everyone rant, just looking so effortlessly pretty. You weren't one to be too cocky, but you were sure you got more than a few pairs of eyes on you, tonight. In the end, there was nothing you or anyone could do about it. You were gorgeous, and not just the way looked, the way you also acted was attractive. The way you could separate your online persona from your real life persona and simply switch. The way you would listen and always hear everyone out. Your eyes, the way you can so easily make someone fall for you just by glancing at them.

That's what he liked most about you. Albert. The way you would just stand out, the way you would makes others feel, the way you would make him feel. That man could never lay his eyes off of you. Especially not right now. Not when someone's trying to take his beloved from him.

"So, Y/N, you still with Albert?" Denis innocently asks, scanning around the room, making sure he wasn't around. You softly scoff.
"Why is it that you're so interested to know?" You teased, knowing his exact intentions.
"He's a good man, but, if you ever get bored.." He leans in closer to your, caressing your arm "you know how to contact me." He finishes, slightly smirking at you.

You only reply with a sweet laugh, knowing that, that won't ever be the case. You loved Albert, and no matter what any man says to you, no one came compare to him. You soon notice that Denis is still caressing your arm, slightly stroking it. Just when you were ready to tell him off, and explain that your relationship with him is only professional, someone else comes in.

"That's enough, Denis." Albert speaks, practically ripping the guy's hand off of you, and staring him dead in the eyes. "Let's go Y/N" He speaks, dragging you away in no time.

You notice him waking through everyone, pushing through, until he gets you both into the bathroom. You can already feel what he wants, what he needs, you know you fucked up.

He traces his fingers along your jawline, and then your lips.. he slowly raises your face by holding onto your chin. He soon meets those same eyes, the ones that look at him with love and lust everyday. The ones that he fell in love with when he first saw them. The ones which where just eyeing one of his friends.

"Denis, huh? Really couldn't keep your hands to yourself for five minutes." He almost spits, stroking your face. He moves down to your neck, planting soft kisses.

"Albert, p-please, not here-" You try fighting it, but as soon as he bites at you, you know you need him.

"You really think Denis could make you feel this good with just his touch?" He keeps on biting, leaving love marks all over your neck. He enjoys hearing your soft sounds, all because of him.

"I hate it when they try to take you from me, don't they know that you're mine?" Albert speaks, now kissing along your jawline and to your ear.

"Mark me yours." You purr under his touch.

"What was that now, love?" He nubs at your ear, you feel his hot breath against your neck, causing your knees to go weak.
"You heard me"

"Then i gladly will."

.
.
.
.
.
.