a mother & daughter fight

the 2 girls go to the house of one of her mother's co-workers, to which chelsea questions her.

-So what do they celebrate?

-Well, I would say that my mother rose to as head of real estate.

-Oh, so.... shall we go inside the party?- Chelsea asked.

oh what ruby tells her yes, they are on their way home, but out of nowhere connor calls her on ruby's cell phone, but she ignores her calls, and tries to keep chelsea from leaving so she can meet her mother .

-Chel, because you want to run away, you will only know her for a moment and that's it.- Ruby said.

Chelsea replies- I don't want your mother to attack me like she did to my mother, or for her to see me if I'm ugly and not very well groomed.

Ruby calms her down by telling her-Don't worry, you're fine, it will be short and then we'll go for the trident to make peace with our species.-

They entered the party and they see that it was something entertaining, since Ruby saw everyone as they celebrated in a normal way and saw the show of her brother and uncle juggling salads and it went wrong. but she supports them in the show of her, making them surprised that she is here.

While Ruby was being hugged by her uncle and brother, Chelsea watched her family hug her as she tells them that she wanted to see her mother.

she was going to the kitchen standard where her mother was, but she calls him again connor to which she somewhat tired decides to answer him, but she hears the following.

-Hey Ruby, I know the dance will be in a few moments, and...I've already prepared myself to accompany you, but...Margot told me that you've been with Chelsea and that they go somewhere without leaving a trace or a message voice or text for almost a week, besides that... I see that you started to lower some math grades and I don't know if you want to go or not, besides that you no longer want to hear from me or your friends... they think that chelsea is now a bad influence and they see you, as .... a ruby who is not their friend, besides .... Yes, I also had an attraction towards you a month ago, I hope you understand. Goodbye Ruby.- Connor said as she ended the call.

Ruby doubts for a few moments if the trident thing was worth it or not, but she sees her mother and goes there.

-mother

-Oh, Ruby, I thought you wouldn't come, actually I did decide to come, but...do you remember Chelsea? The friend that I mentioned to you? Well, i brought her here to introduce you, Chelsea, please, you can says hello to my-

ruby only sees a person with red hair almost identical to chelsea's, she doubts that she happened, the person tells her that her friend left. and there her mother tells her that she has to talk.

-Mom didn't want to waste your time, but I wish she knew you-

-How many times did you sneak out of the house at night?- Agatha interrupted, Ruby didn't know what to answer, she pretended not to know, but her mother told her not to play dumb.

-Daughter, don't lie to me, I know you've been running away from home several times, I started to notice it 5 days ago. where was that that you would be firm and orderly?.

-What are you talking about if I was ordered...

-It's not true, the director told me that you were missing some classes..., perhaps you didn't like my promise on that day when your uncle came to the house for the first time?

Ruby still doesn't know about that promise, and Agatha tells her that she would promise to go to the kingdom and visit the oceans that she loved so much, Ruby was surprised by that, oh what Ruby answers in a different way.

-Me?...and what about you?, you hid many secrets from me!, you hide me from a kingdom where I come from, you hid the existence of my grandmother, you even didn't mention my powers.

-You went to the kingdom!! ??-said Agatha exclaiming her, she thought that Brill forced her, but Ruby tells her that she decided to go with hers of her own free will.

The two of them start to fight, which draws everyone's attention, but their father tells them that everything is just a family problem, he tells them to leave.

Ruby angrily tells her mother the truth, that she not only skipped school and went to the kingdom, but that her friend was actually a mermaid, and she was the daughter of Nerissa. Agatha is surprised and corrects him to stop that friendship, since Ruby doesn't know how dangerous they really are.

angry ruby tells him the following.

-No, I'm tired, you didn't allow me to have contact with the water, you hide many things, and now you want me to have nothing other than... only mathematics and to be the perfect daughter of yours- he said while drinking a glass to fill it with water, and says with a final comment. 

-Well now I won't be that daughter anymore- Ruby said, throwing her necklace that blocked her power, she was going to transform, Agatha tells her not to, but Ruby does anyway, and transforms into her kraken form destroying the house and leaving It was quick before it was everyone's attention.

They got to the kitchen and saw Agatha, she felt that it was her fault, but her husband reassures her that it wasn't her fault, he tells her that it would be better to go home since he and Brill and sam will go with the captain in search of her. 

Agatha already at home, she decides to go to Ruby's room, she saw the photos and objects that were good times for the two of them, but suddenly she came across one of the photos of Ruby and Chelsea from their walk at the fair. 

To which Agatha saw how she was Chelsea, she got somewhat angry and at the same time somewhat alarming, causing her to leave her house, and going to the shore of the pier.