Chapter 6

Uzi pov:

I had just been laying with v for about an hour now. We didn't really talk we both just messed around on our phones the whole, but really like it. Just being able to be with the other person and enjoy their company. She makes me feel so amazing and I honestly have no idea how she likes me of all people. I still gotta go back home at some point. Not home but school. My therapist/ Thad said I should be having at least one social interaction that isn't negative a day or I'll die. I person think that's bullshit but I would like to see Thad again, and shove the fact I have a girlfriend in his face. Still the idea of going back to the bunker just sound horrible as much fun as fucking with Thad would be I just don't wanna spend a whole day there or even more than a hour or so. I don't now I'll try and have a talk with V about it. The fact that I can say I'll talk with someone about it and now they'll care is just amazing thad was my only real friend but thads also testosterone incarnate so it's not like I could really talk to him about stuff. I don't understand how I got so lucky with V. I wanna show her how much I love her... DATE! I'm a fuckin genius. It's honestly still kinda crazy that we haven't been on a date yet even if we're only like 2 days into this. Unless me letting her out of prison and then her absolutely destroying me counts as a date. It funny to think about it that way.

"V, hun? Ahhh it still feels so weird saying that would you... wanna go out on a date maybe?"

"Ohh um yeah, I've never really been on a date before"she seemed a little anxious witch made me feel awful

"You don't have to do anything. It more just like go do something together... AND we don't have to  I was just asking" ohh god I totally fucked that up. Ohh god

"NO! No... I do want to go I was just being weird don't worry about it"

"No it's fine we don't have to go anywhere if it makes you feel weird. I just thought it might be fun" ohh shit what have I done

"Nooooo. I- I do want to I just was anxious cause it's a firsts date okay. I PROMISE I do wanna go out with you." She pushed me off her shoulder to give me a kiss. It made feel a lot better I'll be honest but also just the fact that she didn't feel forced to come I don't know was just scared I guess.

"Ok so how about you just meet me outside in five minutes and we can decide on what we wanna do is that okay?"I was still kinda scrambling for what we could do together so I was kinda just betting on the fact that it would come to me eventually. Still I was determined to make this as best a date as I could for my V.

" um yeah I might need a bit more than five minutes to get ready..."

"You don't have to get super dressed up or anything just wear what you always were, I mean you can wear whatever you want I was just saying.

V pov:

"Yeah I got just gimme a minute, I'll be right out~" I said as I jokingly blew a kiss in her direction. Gos dam I absolutely scored with uzi. As she walked out side I was patiently waiting for her to be out of view as I booked it to my room as fast as I could. WHAT THE HELL DO I WEAR!!! This is my first actual date with Uzi and I don't wanna mess it up. I can't just wear my uniform cause it's supposed to be casual, I can't wear what I'm wearing now cause I'm basically naked, which might be a fun surprise to Uzi...this night could go very differently...But no this is just a fun little outing I'm not gonna make it about Uzi's amazing... FUN LITTLE OUTING!! What do I wear. It was a bad that I was ranting to myself like this but I honestly don't know I was in a blind panic until I found it. A short lil dress with ruffles on the sleeves throw on some boots.

"FUCK!" I couldn't find any matching socks in my mess of a room.

"Heyyyy, you okay in there?"ohhh shit, and uzis just been sitting outside waiting for the last five minutes and then walks in to check on me, to find im currently yelling and talking to myself.