twenty three

it was finally minjeong's last paper for her finals. she's confident that she would do well (hopefully). she's been studying her ass off for the finals, hoping to get into her dream university, seoul national university.

——————

"we're done! we're finally done with our finals!" yunjin cheered, hugging all her friends excitedly.

"woah calm down, why are you so excited? our results aren't out yet." minjeong pats yunjin back, asking her to release the hug or else she would literally faint in her arms because of the lack of oxygen.

"that's fine! im just happy we finally finished our finals and we are going to graduate soon!"

"im gonna miss yall so much after we graduate." minju said, almost sounding like she was gonna cry.

"aww don't cry minju, we're all still gonna be in contact with each other." yizhuo said, pulling her into a hug.

"i know! but ill just miss all of you so much!" minju sobbed and yizhuo just comforted her.

then minjeong got a call from her girlfriend.

"hi baby! your exams finally ended!"

"hi my love, yeah! it finally ended!" her friends could be heard in the background asking if it was jimin. "is that jimin unnie!" "let me say hi!" "shut up guys." "let me say hi, kim minjeong!"

"hello to your friends." jimin said with a light chuckle, hearing the commotion from the other side.

"there she said hi, happy?" minjeong directed it to her friends. "let me hear her!" yunjin said, snatching the phone away from minjeong.

"hello jimin unnie!"

"hello yunjin!"

"how was your day?" "hey! give me back my phone, you idiot!" "go away, kim." "huh yunjin. im gonna call kazuha over." "shut up, minjeong. im talking to your girlfriend." "yeah! MY girlfriend, will you please just give me back my phone!"

jimin just stayed silent, hearing her girlfriend and her best friend fighting over the phone for the call, giggling lightly to herself at how cute her girlfriend was for trying to get her phone back just to talk to her and how possessive she was about "HER girlfriend".

"hello jimin unnie, im back. dont mind your girlfriend, she's just cranky." "HUH YUNJIN! minju give me your phone, HURRY." "wait what why?" "im gonna call kazuha, you dumbass." "okay okay fine! here's your phone!"

then jimin heard a lot of shuffling and shoutings before it suddenly got quiet.

"minjeong..?"

"yes *pants* hi *pants* my love *pants*"

"what's going on?" jimin chuckled.

"nothing! i just ran away from them. anyway! what's up?"

"come home quick! let's go on a date to celebrate you finishing your finals!"

"alright! ill be back soon!"

"okay, be careful okay, come home safely."

"i will, i will, don't worry."

"see you, baby."

"see you, my love." "hey minjeong!" then the call ends.

"what?" minjeong huffed, turning around to see all three of her best friends running towards her.