PROLOGUE

On  the close of day to the Twilight, the crossway of the road filled with water cause of pouring of the clouds.  That flowed over to the drainage.  No one of the doors usually shuts noticed the trashes are spread on the end of the road and comes to the main walkway because of the rain.  No one noticed the strays had no place to go, they drenched in rain.  No one noticed the space between the terrace I stand on that now and ground. 
Humans were trash thing were usually act as selfish.  They got what they want by dragging others to suffer.
         I have a family with phase of three people's.  Once I had a good family when my sister alive.  I wonder my father, he is the first phase of most of the people's in India who used to act like family is precious but unfortunately is not true when it comes to business family is invisible infront of him.  Hilarious.  My mother a second type who used to did all things for me still she doesn't want me to be his daughter, because she want his daughter is perfect infront of elite parties douchebag etiquette.  My brother somewhat he is younger than me but always act like I'm invisible from home.
        No one noticed how deep sorrows I had in my heart.  How depth my mental breakdown is and not noticed that in few minutes I'm leaving everything behind and go to somewhere they didn't reach. 
       No one noticed my standing in the terrace edge to see how far the ground when I jump and thinking about life and death.  My eyes flood with fluid reach the ground to immerse into the rain.  I don't know why I came to end atlast.  I'm alive but my brain push and don't execute the order to stop the tears that running down to the cheeks.  In this last flow of mind I heard the voice of myself to tell me stop but I can't I want to be rest in peace.
         I heard someone yelling and I don't want to turn that side to ruining my plan.  Now I heard clearly it's a male voice.  I know the voice I'm longing for very long time but now I don't want to turn and want to followed the thinking of long rest. 
    A LONG REST....
    REST ....
    REST.....
     I open my eyes and jump......
My ears were ringing and that
*Thud*
Sound  fluid comes out of my head, it's makes me dizzy. 
      Someone grab me I don't hear what he says and that blurry picture is a boy I know.
The man I love for long time
The boy who used to save my life
The man I have a crush on
The man I stalking for 10 years and  don't know how I loved him
The boy next door.....My Isha....