30) Lovely night

Taehyung's POV-

After my soulmate escorted my evil step-sister out because she ruined my fucking white suit with red wine, we finally did the cake-cutting ceremony. And, Jimin was serious when he said he wants cake. That boy ate more than I thought he is capable of. Yoongi and Hobi were shocked too and almost got hit when he caught them counting his plates. It was all fun tonight, with my dearest fiancé nothing could be more beautiful.

"Love?" All the time I didn't notice I was staring at Jungkook without listening to his words. He looks like a fallen angel, so beautiful yet so devilish. White silk shirt with black jeans, a black jacket on top, his hair styled in it's own way. His handsomeness is out of the world. So, hypnotizing and dangerous. It's still hard to believe he is mine, it scares me that what if someone stole him from me? What if I never got him back? A life without him is unimaginable now. I can't live without him even if I would want to. My morning starts with him, his smile, my days works with his thoughts and my day ends in his embrace, if not then it's not the end.

"Darling?"

"Yes my dearest fiancé?"

"Where are you lost?"

"In you." A smile stretched on his lips as he pulled me closer by his waist, my both hands resting on his chest as he leaned down to join our lips but I had different intentions. I pulled my face away as he chased my lips, a pout adorning his lips as he noticed my acts. Once again he leaned towards me, pulling me close by my waist but I again managed to dodge his lips. I couldn't help but giggle at his slightly annoyed face when suddenly the corner of his lips lift up and before I realized what's happening I was swept off my feet by him.

"Wha-umm" My words were swallowed by Jungkook as his lips captured mine in a wild kiss, toying with my lips as he wishes. My toes curled in air with the intensity he was kissing me while carrying me at the same time. I could hear whistles and hooting in the background but what clouded my mind was the small sounds he was making while devouring me by my mouth, swirling his tongue around mine as he sucked on it. I whimpered in his mouth as I pushed myself more against him. Soon I was out of breath so I tapped his chest a few times to back away, finally. 

Looking at his face I suddenly felt so shy as his desires were seen through his eyes crystal clear. His lips were glossed with saliva as he stared at mine. Is it wrong to say, I want to bend over right here right now for him? His eyes were darkened with want but still he put me back on ground, holding me by waist which is good because my legs are turned into jelly.

"Damn what a hot scene!" I smiled shyly leaning more into Jungkook after hearing Jin hyung's words. Everyone witnessed our make-out. Wow. Looking at Jungkook, he looks like he was proud of what he did.

"Uhm, Taetae. You both should go now, Jungkook here looks like he will take you right here and now."

"Just so you know, he got no shame. He once told me he is a bit of exhibitionist." I looked back at Jungkook to see if Jiminie and Yoongi hyung were saying the truth. Jungkook looked like he is controlling every cell of his body from doing something.

"Let's go, love." I can never say no to him so I nodded and was about to walk when he again picked me up like a bride and started walking back in mansion, towards my room. I held him tightly when he started climbing the stairs but this man didn't even break a sweat and it made me think of things he can do with me easily, get his way with me.

When we entered my room, it was dark, no lights on. The lights in my balcony were the only source of brightness in my room. He laid me on the bed before going back to lock the door. Till then, I got rid of my wine drenched coat throwing it somewhere nd waited for him to come back. Tonight, I want him, to be more specific, I want him inside me. I saw him hanging his own coat on the hook and unbuttoning his shirt buttons as he walked towards me. I was leaning back on my hands when he suddenly held me by my ankle. We both didn't said a word, just stared at each other, until