𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

3rd persons perspective.

June 23, 2023

"Wait so you broke up with him" Adriana asked, as she curled Juliette's, slowly wrapping it around the curling iron and the hotness making her hands red.

"Yeah, is it a good thing or bad" Juliette asked, looking at her friend, Juliette has been thinking about the breakup for weeks straight.

She didn't know if it was a good idea breaking up with Harris, or it was a really bad decision and she should text him back.

"No no it's a good thing" her Adriana, said knowing that Juliette was probably overthinking it by now, "it's one of the best decision you have made from your 22 years of living Julie" Fernanda finally spoke

"But what if people think I broke up with him because of lando, and it's not because of him you know right" she said turning around now facing her two friends. Which they both looked at eachother at the same time

"Are you sure that's not why you broke up with him" Fer asked, as she applied concealer under her eyes. "Of course not" Juliette defensively said standing up.

"Calm down Juliette you can say the truth to us" Adriana joked, putting her hand on Juliette's shoulder and looked at her straight in her eyes.

"I'm saying the truth i swear" she whispered, but in a slightly whiny tone, "let's forget about Harris and have a good night tonight" Fer said

Which Juliette just nodded as she drowned in her thoughts, but was taken her out of trance by Adriana screaming over her now burnt hand

"I'm gonna get dressed" Julie told them both and went to where her suitcase was laying, she looked through her clothes not knowing what to wear until she found the perfect set.

It was a black leather pants, that fitted her just right, and a black crop top that was also tight and she paired it with black boots.

"Juliette can I please get your white top" Fer begged as she followed Juliette like a lost puppy, "I told you Fernanda no" Juliette said Turing around to face her bestfriend.

"You never use it" she complained "and I said no" her friend rolled her eyes now Turing around and throwing the white top down in her bed and stomping away to her side of the hotel bedroom.

Juliette chuckled slightly, on the reaction of het friend's reaction Like a kid. And Juliette went to change for the night.

If your wondering what the group of friends where going, they decided to take a little trip to Spain for a few days and tonight they wanted to go out, and enjoy there mini vacation

Before the trip came to a sad end.

As temperature by Sean Paul,played in the background and Fernanda and Adriana where both already in the dance floor dancing with each-other,  Juliette felt lost.

She was the type of person to sit down in one of the tables and just slowly drink, and that's what she was doing. She was sat infront

Of the bat that was filled with people and playing with the straw she looked around and looked at people who where drinking and dancing

As she sipped her drink, she tapped her finger up and down the counter and sighed, she was not having fun like she was supposed to be having.

"Juliette" she heard someone say and their voice laced with confusion, Juliette frowned like she did when she was confused

And she slowly turned around, and her eyes went wide and her heart dropped, not expecting the person that was standing in-front of her at this moment. "Oh god hi" she said

Getting up and awkwardly hugging him, trying to be nice. "I didn't know you where here" he said but Juliette couldn't keep her eyes of his chest

Due to his shirt slightly being unbuttoned.

"Well I didn't know you where here either Norris" Juliette said smirking and looking now at his eyes, "well can I buy you a drink" he said taking her hand which made her slightly amused.

"Can you give me to shots" she looked at him, as his eyes shined bright due to all the lights, but Juliette shook her head going back to reality.

"So what brings you here Juliette" he asked, as he sat down, which Juliette sat down right infront of him. "We'll just a little trip, what about you Norris" asked.

But lando couldn't get over on how she said his last name, and how her thick French accent came with it. "Well there isn't a race until next weekend so why not spend this week in Spain" he told Juliette.

Which only made her think about her brother, and how he was begging her to come to the next race, which Juliette was still thinking about.

"Talking about the race, are you coming to Austria" which Juliette was taken back by the question. "Well I'm thinking about it" she answered him.

"Well you should come, Austria is such a lovely circuit" he said which made her smile. "I'll think about it some more then"

As the bartender put both shots of vodka down, in the table, she grabbed the shot glass and looking at him they both of them drank it at the same exact time.

Juliette felt the vodka go down her throat, and how it burned slowly in her throat, and her eyes squinted, "not use to it" she heard him say.

Which she just giggled to, "nope not at all" she responded as she coughed, "well let me get you a softer drink" he said.

And before I could say anything, he got up and went back to the bar, as she waited she looked around remembering her friends.

Who where just dancing a second ago, but now gone and no where to be found. But she couldn't think about her friends right now.

Juliette couldn't believe what was happening right now, if you told her before going to the club that she was gonna see lando she would freak out

But she wasn't surprisingly freaking out and actually calm. But she couldn't stop thinking about Harris at the same time.

Ash speaks.🤍
AHHH thank god I got ideas in my head, my brain was literally blank. But out of know where  I got a bunch of ideas yesterday night.

Anyway, I'm posting on TikTok! And videos about my book so if you want to see them my account is @Ashleclerrc and I post everyday!

And I also wanted to try the whole 3rd person perspective and it actually made me want to write more but anyway  ! Hope you like this chapter which took me surprisingly almost a week to finish this chapter, but anyway Adioss🫶🏻