the lesson of her.

when this girl was young she didn't have many friends. She was mainly waiting for the next day of school. she didn't have much to look forward to. then in 5th grade everything changed. she had thought she had found her best friends, the ones who would always be there for her. So, her friends from past years didn't like her anymore. the girl didn't think she was doing anything wrong. her friends from past years said she was mean. but the girl ignored them. backstabbing her friends to be popular. worst thing she's ever done. by the end of the year She made people cry and She didn't even care. The girl had about 3 friends. then her world, not thinking she was doing anything wrong, got worst. the boys started calling her a bitch. she thought it was all a joke. her parents told her "they're just boys, they need to grow up". but really she needed to grow up. that's about how her 5th grade year ended. now for 6th grade, of course she wasn't excited for it. she had gotten it a huge fight with her best friend over the summer. she was down to 1 friend who had left the school. and then 6th grade came. oh joy. she thought she wouldn't have any friends. 6th grade would be just a painful, just another year. wrong. she had gotten back all of her friends that she had lost the last year. the feeling was great. knowing someone cared for her. now she is scared to death that one year it will be 5th grade all over again. she is afraid her friends might eventually leave her. scared that we will get in a huge fight like had happened before. but so far they have been the bestest friends anyone could've asked for. no one understands our relationship. our inside jokes and memories will last forever. the bond is inseparable. sure, were not the most popular girls in the grade. or even the class. but that doesn't matter anymore. she learned a very valuable lesson. it's better to be happy than change your personality just to be happy.

PS that was me^^^

every blonde needs a brown and red headed best friend. if y'all are reading this right now. y'all are my life. sure I might talk to other people. but no one competes with y'all. I can tell y'all everything. I couldn't life without y'all.