"Tae, we are not discussing it anymore, you need to accept the person I found. That's it. " Jin said angrily without minding the glare given by his brother.

"But hyung, you know what you're doing right. He knows nothing hyung and you drag him into this." Jimin sadly said.

" I know Jimin. But trust me, I don't intend to drag him. I only knew about him after I got his information from Joonie. But before that, I already decided on bringing him here." Jin honestly informs them.

The door of the meeting room opened and an energetic Hobi entered.

" He is great to talk to. I like him." Hosoek said earning everyone's attention.

Taehyung sighed hearing everyone. He is in confusion. He doesn't want to accept the idea but what can he do, he has a stubborn brother.

"Hyung we have a mission in 2 hours at Daze. The person who blocked our package will be there.'' Tarhyung smirked evilly the emotion everyone hates. Others look younger in seriousness.

"Namjoon Hyung you need to hack the venue. So you need to stay in the car and don't come out. Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung will accompany me. Jimin and Hoseok Hyung with Namjoon Hyung. Am I clear? And Jimin don't come out before I say so and it's an order." Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes hearing Taehyung.

Everyone laughed looking at Jimin. It furious Jimin more and he left from there glaring at everyone. How can't they laugh on the last mission Taehyung ordered Jimin to stay with Namjoon but he later went to help Taehyung and ended up making Taehyung and Jin work extra.

Taehyung also stands from his seat to leave.
"I will be in my room. " Taehyung informed before walking away soon stopped by Namjoon.

"Don't you want to see Jungkook?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Later. " Taehyung walks off.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook is awestruck by the arrangements inside his room, A very comfy bed, a study portion, and a small library near the study. He looks at the books and sees all of them are related to his course.
"they dug up well" Jungkook mumbled himself and chuckled. But soon interrupted by a knocking.

"Master everyone waiting for you in the dining area." a middle-aged maid said respectfully to Jungkook.

"I am coming and Ajumma don't call me master, I am Jungkook and you can call me that. " Jungkook showed his smile made her smile too.

"but I am calling everyone that," she said hesitantly.

"I am not included in them so you can call me Jungkook. " He said and got ready to go to the dining room.

Everyone except Taehyung is present at the table.  Jin is serving the dishes and others taking their plates. Jungkook descends the steps while whistling random music which causes everyone's attention toward him. 

"ohh I am offended you started without me. " Jungkook shows a fake hurt expression.

"If you don't want to starve come here putting your dramatic ass aside. " Jimin said earning a gasp from Jungkook.

"Oh my... what can I do my ass is always dramatic if I put that aside do you lend me your boring ass. " Jungkook batted his eyes dramatically.

Others start laughing loudly offending Jimin. Jimin stopped eating and stormed off after glaring at everyone.

"Jungkook stop teasing him, come eat this I'll bring Jimin back," Jin said. Jungkook silently takes the filled plate and starts eating without minding anyone... He was hungry and the way he ate made others coo on him. 

"You look like a baby now," Namjoon said smiling.

"want to be my dadd... Ouch.. Yaa don't smack me in my head." Jungkook said rubbing his head and looking at Jin.

"Don't flirt with my man."

"why not he is worth flirting and look at him he is fucking handsome." Jungkook looks at Namjoon dreamily.

Everyone laughed and shook their head seeing the duo bickering like sisters. But soon Jimin interrupted.

"Show some respect bitch" Jimin glared and said seeing how disrespectfully the younger talking to the elders.

"And you're serving the country. What do you guys do to earn respect from me?  Nothing.  Being older doesn't mean you deserve respect." Jungkook looks back to his plate and continues eating.

Jimin sighed audibly and looked at others.

"calm down Jiminie. This kid is entertaining, we are enjoying his company. Just don't take him seriously." Yoongi said making others nod.

🤡