Chapter 1

Chuuya Nakahara, the Prince of the Port Mafia Kingdom. Son of Paul Verlaine and Arthur Rimbaud. He got adopted at a Young age but his Parents allowed him to keep his old Surname as they also kept theirs.

He had Red-Fiery Auburn Hair, deep Blue eyes that looked like the Ocean itself and many freckles all scatterd around his Face and Body. He was very short for a Grown Man, just 5'2 but his Muscles made up for that, he may not be the tallest, but definitely one of the strongest People you will meet.

Chuuya wasn't really the nicest Prince, sure he wasn't cruel and didn't punish any of his Servants like some other Prince's but he wasn't also the nicest, he was  really spoiled.

The Servants gossip that it's probably because his real Parents gave up on him and he didn't get real Parental Love until he meet Verlaine and Rimbaud others say he's just a Young boy although he already was 22, but most servant agree: Chuuya Nakahara is an Asshole

He gets everything he wants and it doesn't matter if it's a lot of money or if it's your favorite dog, if he wants something he will get it. And Arthur and Paul don't seem to Mind. It's their son after all, they love him more than anything. So if he does want something, he will get it.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

Chuuya was seated at his Dinner Table, a fresh cooked Medium-Rare Steak laying in front of him. It had Mushed Potatoes on the right side and some vegetables on the left side. It looked for anyone very delicious but Chuuya didn't seem to enjoy it. He took one bite and spit it out.

His Servant, Osamu Dazai had to clean up and bring it back too the cook.

He brought another dish that seemed to make Chuuya pleased.

Dazai are standing near the door constantly watching Prince Chuuya as he's his personal servant. He is having dinner now and he is eating not bothering to even care about your presence, treating you like you are and air in a room, his shadow. At some point some food falls off the table on the floor.

"Clean it."

He says to Dazai like he was the worst servant even though the brunet served him for a little over a Year. He sighs annoyed waiting for the brunet to fulfill his order.

Dazai just shook his head "No." He said, he didn't want to get orderd around by some no good of a Prince.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

He looks absolutely furious standing and facing him eye to eye. His look is enough to make you do it, not thinking twice about it.-
"You don't refuse an order from a prince." He shouted
-But Dazai didn't care he shrugged his shoulders and hummed a song.
"I~ do not~ care, because~ you are spoiled!~" Dazai sing-songed.

"I AM A PRINCE, THE PRINCE OF MY KINGDOM and you have the audacity to speak to me in such manner?!"

Dazai can see it in his eyes that he is close to lose his temper.He just shrugged and continued to hum a song.

"How dare you?!?"

Chuuya moves closer and grabs his shirt by his collar.

"I'm not asking nicely here, I'm COMMANDING you to do as you were told to."

Dazai gasped "Are you also commanding me to spread my legs for you? What an awful Prince" Dazai was gaslighting Chuuya.

"That was... What did you just say?!?"

Chuuya looks absolutely flabbergasted and surprised. He tries to push away the thoughts but the more he looks at Dazai the more curious he becomes. "Repeat that."

"No." Dazai answerd "You heard me."

'Gaslighting:

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a person or group causes someone to question their own sanity, memories, or perception of reality.'

A specialty of Dazai's.

"No I did not, repeat it."

Dazai simply shrugs clearly not bothered as much as she should.

Chuuya takes a step back letting go of his collar.

"Are you mocking me? Do you want to play game with me little servant?"

Chuuya seems more interested than angered right now. He grins seeing his curiosity gets more powerful than frustration.

"I don't know do I?" Dazai asks while giggling, he checks out his long and painted nails as if there was  some dirt trapped beneath them.

Chuuya is caught off guard by his giggle and he actually smiles a bit as the prince rarely ever smile. He walks slowly towards him and stands directly in front of him.

"What is that you want to tell me servant?"

His tone changed to a soft tone as he tries to be curious and find out more about his servant.

"That you should treat people with respect." Dazai teaches Chuuya as if he was somesort of 5-grader.

'I see, does he really try to teach me? Interesting.' Chuuya tries to keep his smile from the corner of his lips.

"I'm a prince and you are nothing but a simple servant. I demand being treated like a Prince and you as a servant that you are."

Chuuya crosses his arms and looks away, trying to put his cool face back on.

"You have anger issues, try to get help." Dazai mocked

Chuuya tries to look away and avoid eye contact at all cost. He is now blushing in embarrassment more when another word is said by his servant.

'Does he really know more about me? Or is he just good at guessing?' Chuuya wonders. His cheeks red as he looks down on himself in embarrassment.
"I don't have Anger issues!" Chuuya growled.

Dazai hummed "Whatever makes you sleep at night, Darling. Anyhow, I need to go." He bowed and turned to take his leave.

Chuuya is now interested and tries to make him stay, he never felt someone talk back to him. He looks up at his servant wanting more information out of him.

"Wait... I want to talk... Please stay just for a few minutes."

"I have royal duties, your highness." Dazai bowed

"I see..."

Chuuya's eyes are filled with curiosity.

"Well, I will take my leave now." Dazai says and wants to turn on his heels, ready for his leave. But before he can, Chuuya starts talking: "W-wait wait wait! I want you to come at my private chamber tonight after midnight." He could see Dazai's eyes widened before they went back to normal.

Dazai nodded in agreement and bowed his head.

"As you wish, Your Highness."