A start of the obsession

You were just a new girl in the new school that was in Tokyo, you weren't normal or atypical, you weren't keeping it as a secret or being annoying telling it to everyone, I might even say that you were shy about it.
Today you had your basic schedule  going to school then going to the agency to do your idol's duties dancing, singing, having fan calls just a normal day at work but there was one thing that bothered you about the math test. The teachers weren't supporting it when you weren't keeping up with the school work so you tried to keep up to keep your parents and teachers happy then you could be.
Math was the subject that you had a very huge problem with. Math you hated math, today's problem was the homework you had a problem with the last task, it was a pain in the ass like you could do everything but the last.
You spend the whole night trying to understand it you haven't slept any minute and it was Thursday the day that you need to give it out to the teacher. You write it down from the internet and hope that the teacher will forget about it, dyingly you went to school in the middle of eating breakfast.
You weren't late but you wanted to be little earlier than usual to buy an energy drink to keep you alive.