BUDGIE HELP! NOT WATTPAD STORY. PLEASE CLICK!

hello, i am a new wattpad story maker. i have made 1 story. It's public. But, that is not what i have needed. This is extremely important to me. Please read till the end. I know it may be tiring, but i really need your help.
I have a lost budgie, still lost. She is a 9-10 budgie, have had her for 1 year. She is really special to me. There was something about her i didn't want to let go of. She is a blue budgie, blue nose. Not sure if she is a girl because her nostrils keep changing colour. I must assume she is a girl because it has been pink more than blue for a long while. I have been crying for several days crying about how much i loved that bird. She was really important and helpful. She flew away from a tall flat in Cardiff, Butetown. I was doing my hair and i was thinking, ah, let me leave the window open. And thought the poor soul would not fall down and fly away. Not knowing, she was gone. I couldn't find her anywhere. I thought she may be hiding under the tv, but she wasn't. That's when i found out.. my worst nightmare. I had been starving myself and crying myself to sleep. She was my favourite bird. I think she may have not remembered my window since all windows look the same. Hopefully she might have been pecking at another person's window. Last we have ever seen from her. i need your help to see if you have found a blue budgerigar on the road or anywhere.
If you live in Butetown, Cardiff or Splott, Grange town, That's where i need you to help me. Me and my family have been looking for Blu-Blu
everywhere. No sign of her. I am so worried a seagull might have eaten her. It is possible for them to eat this species. My mother has told me she might have flew away to someone's home. Hope that's what's happened. If so, please email me on evathebee123@gmail.com. Thank you so much. You don't know how much you may have helped me. If you cannot email me, please have some faith to call me 07468527768 if any sight of her. We do not know how to print, so we have drawn photos of her to put up. Please help. Thank you so much for your time. If there is a way to save this, please save as a reminder or share to friends to help me. It's totally ok if you live somewhere further away, but still, see if you can help. Even calling animal service would be so good.