first day of highschool

HELLO! Finnly i'm here sooooo yeah ... enjoy !!!💕 it's 9th grade ... and it's a monday we all arr tired after middle school and it's over ... Students are walking to school and or use the bus  or car . A cat appered a white cat soon .. it was schhol and the Main characters pico, bf, Grace, and students ( random ) the bell has ringed and everyone walkednto class soon .. pico a Orange haird boy with a Messy suit and messed up tie Big jeans and bangy shoes  not that Smart ...., and who do graffiti art bisexual, hates sweets , and from Poland , speaker polish,  speaks English too,  a girl who named Grace she loves here friend ever sience grown hair , wear a bow around her neck, girl suit with shorts sliffs .., ponytail with apink bow a sirt , and Brown shoes, she dos'ent  like  science but other studies yes.. , speaks jappanese , a boy with blue hair  ( curly.) Gay, speaks jappanese, wair a boys suit with a red tie and a blue coat or sweter, black shoes , 2 pins that are blue and pink  SIDE of his hair., Smart, shy,  the Orange haired boy thought about  how he got here  when he hates school ... p: damn  it's crowed in here ... soon a shy boy looked around  holding his suitcase with books and shit stuff about school.  he sighed  for his Axicty for him. He walked slowly and thought because he was new ..  pico looked at him and qestion yo him shelf ... he new nevera saw Someone that                                              cute ... what what the fuck did i said !?  Pico walked up to the boy o: hey whats Your name ?  Ben looked up at the boy and just been scilence ..  b: h-h-hhhhhhhhhh h- he what trying to Say hello but couldent  p: pico stepped sway creeped out.. Ben walked back and walked away with embrassed  face  and walked fast . B: shy cant i talk i Lost My voice he thought to himshelf. P: huh !? Confussed his hands we're Shaky and he tremble . .. hmmm well he was cute i mean idk .. anyways .. the bell ringed and  students walked to class  pico Made him shelf to class . Soon pico put his things in the side . Soon he turned to the side and saw the boy he saw before ... he looked forward to the board looking at it. People keeped looking at the boy .p : wait why are they starting at him ? He thought. A girl behind him keeped smelling him  girl: he smelled like cotton candy it smells good sniff*sniff* p: wait it does smells like ..cotten candy ?  Hmm. ..  teacher : okay Guess what we need things shoes, clothes, for.  gym.. okay guys wait why does it smells  like  cotten candy really good ! She said . Okay guys i'm tired soim working on it again bye words: 467!