1

The last thing I remember is reading the webtoon eleceed and then passing out.

Now I'm in a room I don't know, in a bed I don't know, and there's a panel in front of me that says -

"hello host!"

- where am I and what happened to me?

Y/n wondered.

"you have been chosen and have been transmigrated to the world of eleceed!"

- eleceed!? And am I an awakened one or just a human!?

Suddenly the panel changed.

Status

Level: 1

Name: Seo y/n

Age: 18 years old

Stamina: 200/200 ( for an average adult is 100)

Profession: Awakened

Health: 100/100

Race: Human

Dexterity: 27 (for an average adult is 20)

Intelligence: 25 (average adult is 20)

Strength: 30 (for the average adult is 20)

Abilities:

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Boxing) (Level 10/10)

Copying (Level 1/10) (the user is able to copy any awakened ability in any amount, but is only able to use 3 at a time, as the level of abilities and their strength will increase as they are used).

(Currently 0 abilities copied(to copy an ability you need to see it being used))

*Do you wish to receive the memories of the original owner of the body?

Yes/No

-yes

Said y/n and the memories of the owner of the body came to her mind.

Just as y/n thought she was the sister of the main character, Seo JiWoo, or rather his twin sister, y/n went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to make sure.

Her height, chest size and figure are the same as in her previous life, the only thing that is different is the color of her hair and eyes, they are the same as the main character's.

- Noona, it's time to get up, if you keep sleeping you'll be late for school!

Seo JiWoo knocked on the door to y/n room.

- I'm coming!

Y/n quickly pulled on her school uniform and left the room.

-I've already packed your lunch

- Thanks, Hyung.

Y/n smiled sweetly at him.

"From the memories of the old body owner Jiwoo is the one who cooks most often since his sister is busy with boxing classes or just lazy and orders delivery . I also found out that Jiwoo and y/n go to the same school and are in the same class."

Time skip....

End of class.

- Are you going to go shopping for cat stuff again, bro?

- haha, I heard that this store has discounts on cat treats, and they're bringing in new merchandise.

- Okay, then I'll go with you.

- Aren't you supposed to go to boxing class today?

- No! Today is my free day, and I'm thinking of quitting boxing.