10

Timeskip. Dr. Delaine's former lab.

- that's where voin lives?

- Uh-huh. He said he lived here.

After entering the visit the guys went down the stairs and went through the only door. In front of them was a large empty space with several doors on each side.

- it's just a basement. Is this the kind of place a guy would live in?

- Did he really say he lived here?

After entering the ajar door, there was a room consisting of a mattress lying in the corner of the room, a table and a chair.

At that moment, one of the members of the association comes up behind them.

- What's your business here?

-а? You must be with Uncle Park Seongha.

-That's right, you are Seo Jiwoo, Seo Y/n, and Jisuk Yoo. Why are you here?

- Because we heard that Wooin wasn't answering the phone. Worried and went to look for him

Back on the street, a couple of men from the Association warned.

- since we're already looking for wooin, come back quickly.

So the Association men left, leaving the boys confused.

- Where's the Wooin gone? Something happened when those guys are looking for him too.

- is he a kid? It'll be okay.

- There are traces of the use of the awakened power

When the boys heard the conversation, they hid around the corner.

- Captain, in the vicinity of wooin's house we found traces of a battle, yes I'll call for reinforcements and we'll search the area around.

Two of the association left the scene while Jiwooo, Kayden, Jisuk and Y/N came out from around the corner and approached the dents in the asphalt. There were traces of blood around the dent.

- Wooin was fighting the awakened? Is that why he hasn't been in contact?

- What kind of assholes get so cocky in our territory?

Jisuk stepped aside and dialed Inhyuk's cell phone number.

- Yes, Hyung. I'm currently at the place where Wooin lives, there are signs of some awakened ones going on a rampage.

- Wait. What?

- Judging from your reaction, you also didn't know how come there are awakened ones in our territory and we had no idea? Now the association agents saw the tracks and went out to find out.

- Hey Jiwoo, I'm pretty sure there's a wooin involved.

Finished talking, Jisuk walked over to Y/N and Jiwoo.

- What are you doing?

- There's what looks like wooin's blood in here.

- What?

- I'll look, too. Noona, you with me?

- Sure. Where you go, I go.

- Hey, what do you want to do? Just trust the shinhwa and the association.

- I don't want to. I don't know if wooin is alive or dead, so how can I be calm?

- Hey, Wooin's not the kind of guy you can just touch. What if these guys took him by force and they're unusual opponents?