FAREWELL

"Tory,Tory!" Julian came running

"Yes Julian,why are you running? You will fall"

"Finally I will get a heart transplant,I will survive"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I'm so happy"

"Now I'm going to get ready for the operation,you wait for me,I will come alive"

"Please survive, please live"

"Of course I will,I promise "

And then Julian left running happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Nurse Sienna is it recording?"

"Yes Tory,you can begin"

"Thank you nurse"

"You're welcome sweetie"

*Clear throat*

"Julian!,If you are listening to this record, It's probably to late already,it means that I'm not by your side anymore"

*Taking a deep breath trying not to cry*

"Hey!,Do you hate me now?You probably even regret meeting me right? When you think of us are you reminded with bittersweet memories? At night do you cry yourself to sleep?Do you look at my pictures when you miss me?...I know I owe you an explanation but where do I begin?..."

*Trying not to cry*

"I was already diagnosed with brain tumor before I met you, four years ago,I knew it was a battle that I wouldn't survive the surgery,my time was limited,the days tick by and they will keep on going,but still I hoped I would survive... Until the unexpected happened...You were diagnosed with a heart problem and you needed a heart transplant...It was really hard for me to see you struggling to survive with your weak heart,so I decided to give you my heart instead... I'm recording this video before going into the surgery so don't mind my tired face..."

*Starting to sob*

"I know that you will have nightmares when you sleep so it's best for you to let go of our memories now..."

*Sniffling*

"I know that you made me promise to never leave you so I will keep that promise,you know that I never break my promises"

*Trying to stop tears from falling down*

"See...I never left you, I'm living within you,you have my heart now so please take care of it and please promise me that you will live your life to the fullest"

*Sobbing*

"You know...From the moment I met you...,I realized that I fell for you really hard and I knew that the more I get closer to you the more it would hurt you when I leave...but I was greedy...I wanted to love you more...I wanted you to love me too... I'm sorry for being greedy,you can decide not to forgive me...but you can't blame me that much since you are so lovable,so kind and pure,who wouldn't fall for you?..."

*Taking a deep breath to try to not cry anymore*

"To you, maybe I was just your best friend but to me you were my first love"

*Tears falling down again*

"We were two sick souls,when one survives the other has to return to their real home,they have to return to God,so don't cry...When you miss me just close your eyes and listen to your heart beat after all that's my heart...and recall out memories that we had...We walk on different paths now but I'm glad and so happy that you will be the one surviving"