༒ 𝒫𝓊𝓇ℊℯ ༒

(New Villain concept?? Art belongs to yours truly)

"I was the best damn tool anyone could ask for. A tool that could make others just like it..."

Every man is crippled in some way, enslaved in the shackles of this withering society. They are slaves of the mind. I am a slave of the body.
I entered this world, broken. Refuse to a society that eeks it's existence out of mankind's stubborn will to survive. I have nothing but the most primary of gifts. My will.
What is the worth of a man? His talents? His ideals? The work of his hands? What is the worth of his soul?
Mine had no worth... at least... that was my understanding. Now, I have a second chance. Or perhaps the opportunity I was robbed of at birth. I will give others this opportunity. The chance to remake themselves into something greater than their crippled minds could ever conceive. This will be the beginning of something beautiful.
If you are not first strong, then how could you ever hope to save anyone? Therefore a man must break himself. As many times as it takes before he is perfected.
This society needs no hero. Mankind is too flimsy to ever put it's hope in anything but itself. No... we must look to separating the weak from the strong. We must destroy this weakness within ourselves. Within our world...

I am Purge.

I will bring a new era to this world.

No more heroes.
No more villians.
Just man.