✿✧✧INTRODUCTION✧✧✿

(2)

TANEJA FAMILY :-
_____________________

NAME :- Khushi Taneja...(Yn)

AGE :- 23 Yrs old...

NATURE :- Beautiful, Cute, Hot, Sexy, savage, pretty eyes and smile, Sweet par agar gussa aa gaya toh Thikhi mirchi bhi ban sakti hai yeh...

OCCUPATION :- Nothing much..just teach some poor kids...

FAMILY :- Daar ji, Bijji, Mama ji, Mami and her cousin...

...Apne Veer ji (bhai) ki jaan, mama-mami ki laadli, daar ji aur bijji ki gudiya hai yeh, Pure Patiala ki sherni, loves her family very much and can do anything for them, always obay her daar ji and mama ji, (Khushi's father married her mother just for fun and after some years he left her alone when she was pregnant. She died while giving birth to Khushi, Khushi's father is a famous CEO in Delhi, Khushi never saw her father, Khushi's Daar ji and Mama ji is a little strict because they don't want the same thing happen to her which happened to her mother...

 She died while giving birth to Khushi, Khushi's father is a famous CEO in Delhi, Khushi never saw her father, Khushi's Daar ji and Mama ji is a little strict because they don't want the same thing happen to her which happened to her mother

NAME :- Nikhil Taneja...

AGE :- 25 Yrs old...

NATURE :- Handsome, Hot, Sexy, cute, smart, Nashili, Aakhein, Dimple smile, Gussa mat dilana inko warna agli subah aakhein Swarg mai khulengi...

OCCUPATION :- Help his father in his work...

Family :- Daar ji, Bijji, Papa ji, Mummy, and Cousin...

...Loves his family and can do anything for them, love his sister alot and protective towards her, Patiala ka heartthrob...

Loves his family and can do anything for them, love his sister alot and protective towards her, Patiala ka heartthrob