Stakeout

this is based off of a "Vid" hehe

Intersexed Toni X Cheryl

The night was slow very slow and Toni thought it would be a good idea to go out tonight, but it ended up getting delayed because of a storm and now Cheryl and Toni were trapped in their car due to the rain Toni seemed to be unbothered, but Cheryl on the other hand she was bored out of her mind. Cheryl let out a small sigh as she tapped her finger on the dash board slowly.

"I always forget how fun stakeout's are..." Cheryl sighed loudly as she fell back into her seat.

Toni chuckled to herself as a thought shot up in her head. "Well...there is one thing we can do." Toni spoke as a smirk formed onto her face. 

Cheryl turned her head in confusion as she watched Toni's whole attitude change. Toni removed herself of her jacket as she reached over and placed her hand onto Cheryl's knee. Cheryl sat back in her seat  as she allowed Toni to unzip her pants. 

"Pull them down for me baby." Toni smirked as she watched Cheryl eagerly remove herself of her pants. Toni licked her lips as she pulled Cheryl's red panties down she ran her fingers through Cheryl's folds slowly as she watched Cheryl's face scrunch up in pleasure. Toni chuckled to herself as she sped up her movements she circled around Cheryl's clit at a fast pace.

Cheryl squealed in pleasure as she placed her hand on the car ceiling the sounds was Cheryl's juices slopping around filled the car and so did the smell of sex Toni watched as Cheryl's juice's squirted onto the dashboard. 

"Oh fuck!" Cheryl squealed as she legs shook and her body twitched Toni sighed aloud as she removed her hand then brought them up to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean as she winked at Cheryl and climbed into the back seat with a bulge trying to bust out of her pants. Toni un zipped her pants, removing herself of her pants and boxers she sat them aside as she waited for Cheryl to join her. Cheryl gathered herself before she finally climbed into the back seat with Toni she sat down next to Toni with her legs spread. Toni climbed on top of Cheryl slowly as she was pulled into a hot and slow kiss. Toni placed her arm above Cheryl's head as she used her other hand to guide her member inside of Cheryl.

"Oh shit!" Toni groaned aloud as she felt Cheryl's walls consume her cock Toni took ahold of Cheryl's legs and placed them onto her shoulders as she started to move her hips at a fast pace.

"Yes Toni give it to me baby!" Cheryl moaned aloud as sweat dripped from her forehead. Toni sped up her movements as she pounded Cheryl's tight space Toni loved being inside of this Woman.

Cheryl pushed Toni away gently as she pushed herself up and climbed onto Toni's lap she lined herself up with Toni's member as Toni watched her cock slide back inside of Cheryl, juices flowed out in the process as Cheryl bounced up and down. Toni's eyes scaled up Cheryl's body she leaned in and took one of Cheryl's boobs into her mouth.

Toni ran her hands up and down Cheryl's body she tugged and pulled on her extra weight, but it only seemed to turn Toni on even more. "Do you like it baby?" Toni asked as she smacked Cheryl's ass. "Mmm yes baby" Cheryl moaned aloud she grabbed Toni's head and held her close to her chest as she bounced up and down.

Toni grabbed Cheryl by the hips and picked her up the best she could she flipped Cheryl onto her back and placed her feet on either front seat Toni slide her member into Cheryl once again as she sped up her movements. Cheryl wrapped her arms around Toni's back as she scratched her with her sharp nails it made Toni groan aloud, but damn it felt oh so good. Toni felt something wet slide down her penis as she pounded away on Cheryl she looked down to see Cheryl's juices flowing out onto Toni's stomach. Toni gave Cheryl a hard and painful thrust which sent them both over the edge. Toni shot her warm cum right into Cheryl's womb causing Cheryl to let out a loud scream. Toni pulled out her now softened member and watched the juice and cum mixture flow out from Cheryl's slit.

Toni sat down next to Cheryl all out of breath as Toni watched the rain pour Cheryl took her hand into her own. "you...were right." Cheryl panted Toni chuckled to herself as she brought Cheryl's hand up to her lips and gave it a kiss.

. . .