[21] Nya's Headcanons

A/N: I will do the rest of the ninjas too! Also I think this is a lot-

 - (AFTER SEASON 6) Nya wanted to grow her hair out. Since Naddakhan thought she was Declara because of her hairstyle. That's why her hair is long now. She kept it for a while and ended up liking her new style.

 - (SEASON 3, 5) After thinking through the 'love-triangle' thing, she found out she didn't really 'like' Cole, she just enjoy spending time with him. They have a great bond (after Cole turns into a ghost)

 -  She loves cooking, but she doesn't cook that much, since she's always busy with something. But when she have free time, she'll bake with Zane. (Cole will swing by and take their baked goods)

 - Every Friday, in the afternoon, she and Jay will go to the beach, not for swimming, just talks and watch the beautiful beach view.

 - She loves Rom-Com films! But after becoming a ninja, she don't watch it as much

 - (SEASON 16) When she was Nyad, she occasionally comes to the lighthouse and watch Jay sleep, she doesn't regconized him but she felt a familiar feeling. But she stopped and completely forgot about the lighthouse.

 - (SEASON 5) She thought Ronin's advice was very helpful and wise. She still kinda hate him for the sword future vision thingy-

 - (SEASON 1-2) She usually take Lloyd to the comic shop when the ninjas were busy or out on mission, she saw a comic about a samurai and got inspired, also because Lloyd gave her an idea.

 - (SEASON 4) Jay went out to make a gameshow, she knew he was grieving, but she still watches all of his shows. After Zane was back, she made him download all the episodes, including the holiday specials!

 - When she was young, after her parents left, Kai stopped going to school to work at the blacksmiths. She wanted to help but Kai convinced her to go to school while he works all day.

 - (SEASON 11) With the help of the old lady that live in Never-realm (I FORGOT HER NAME-), she can slightly control ice. She told Zane and Zane helped her to control it better. But she pretends to not understand since she didn't want to 'take' his element. But she can control ice now

 - (SEASON 16) After turning back to human, she called her mom. They were on their way to visit her but then the Crystal King came and their trip got delayed. They stayed at a nearby village, when they finally arrived, the fight happended. (Is this a Nya Headcanon??)

 - (SEASON 15) She hated seaweed bacon and that green pancake, but after a while, she occasionally eat the seaweed bacon as snack. Jay thought it was weird-

 - She likes to drop by at Skylor's to talk whenever she finish her mission or work.

 - Pixal and Nya spends a lot of time fixing mechs down in the base so they would talks about boy problem, or they would vent to each other, exchanging advices.

 - Nya sees Mistako as a mother figure, but she still love Maya.

 - In Nya's free-time, she would draw. Sometimes, she draws her friends, her brother and lover. But she likes drawing mechs and ninja suits.

 - (AFTER SEASON 6) She didn't wore any dress for a long time because of the event. She only let Kai or Jay hug, sometimes Lloyd, but the rest cannot touch her. Kai didn't know why (Since they forgot), Cole, Zane and Lloyd respect her and Jay of course knew why.

 - (MORE AFTER SEASON 6) Nya gets nightmare about (...) and she would goes to Jay's room. He also have simular problems too, they would hug, talk and just feel asleep. Kai first would get mad but Nya stopped him.

 - (SEASON 1,2) She taught Lloyd a lot of things

 - Nya enjoys reading books, she likes creepy SCARY books. So she's the best at telling scary story in sleepovers.

 - She likes boba, she would make it at home if she feels like drinking it.

 - Nya hates pizza.

 - Dareth although he changed, Nya still feels hate towards him (Season 5, he disrespected Nya)

 - She loves tiny and cute animal. Her favourite animal is a panda. (Wu's Tea series) But she never aproach one cause she's scared that she'll scare it away.

 - Nya likes to visit schools to meets kids. Many little girls admire her and wanted to become like her. She likes kids.

 - Always apologize first, because she would just feel bad and apologize. But then Jay would apologize back and they would just keep on apologizing to each other until Cole told them to stop.

YAY IG