⁰⁰², 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 & 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

: ̗̀·˚· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ TWO... ! 🎸💋

↳ instagram, real life*warning the following chapter includes a tiny amount of sexual assault, please do not read if this triggers you in any way*

instagram, real life
*warning the following chapter includes a tiny amount of sexual assault, please do not read if this triggers you in any way*

//INSTAGRAM
𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 !

ʟʏʀᴀᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ via instagram stories
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟤𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈 . .

━━━ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

━━━ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

LYRA WAS WITH her friends playing beer pong. It was her against Vik and she had just won for the third time- must be the birthday luck Ethan told her when she won against him on her first round. She's been practising! Harry accused when she won for the second time. Bitter bitches.

She quickly downed her drink and sarcastically bowed when people started cheering, stumbling a little. The blonde had lost count of how many drinks she'd had so far, (there were a lot) most people envied her tolerance sometimes. Giggling she moved over to let someone else take her place, clumsily walking over to Talia to give her a sloppy kiss on the cheek, as she was ordering from the bar.

Wrapping one hand around her friends waist, the brown haired girl smiled at her. "I take it from the absolutely contagious smile on your face, you're having fun?"

"The best! I can't believe you did all of this for me, thank you Tals," the happy smile started to morph into a sad one, as Lyra continued talking about how grateful she was.