Morning

The black haired girl woke up, dried tears that had soaked her cheeks last night as she Woke up to the sound of the Alarm. Her gaze darted at her alarm clock, grumbling softly as she fought the urge to Smash it into pieces.

She had no interest on the first day of being a freshman at the Phoenix High school, knowing that it'll all be full of posers

She had no interest on the first day of being a freshman at the Phoenix High school, knowing that it'll all be full of posers. They don't understand me, they'll never will. Thats what she thought everytime knowing it was Rare to see actual goths other than make believes one who acts like a goth but isn't. It's fucking disgusting how they do it so perfectly, trying to be popular by being quote on quote 'weird'. She got out of her messy bed, no intentions of fixing it. She was always disgusted by the fact she had to wake up in this living nightmare of a House and not in a good way, the only dark shade aside from her room was the darkish shade of pink in the Hallway. God, she hated her Mother. It felt like torture having to Live in this house since childhood. Anii yawned as she could hear her mother blabbering from the kitchen, she then heared her name be yelled from the voice down stairs.

"Anii! Once you get ready, Come down here dear, breakfast is ready and you won't want to be late for school!"

Anii groans her Face grimacing in disgust as She heard her mothers Tingley and annoying voice, not even bothering to answer. She felt the second hand Emberassment for her father Marrying a freak of a Woman. And was Emberassed for herself having to live under the same roof till she moves out for college, honestly Planning to Run away but that'll be stupid. Still, its not considered as a bad idea.

 Still, its not considered as a bad idea