(OLD) Restarted and Rebooted

It was another usual day for the village folks, markets happily up and running, children playing around, adults working their jobs, all the casual necessities and innocent things.
The perfect target for Ember Flame.

In mere minutes, everything was ash, houses burn, the dreaded smell of smoke fill the area, screams and cries of children hastily searching for their guardians, all was chaos. Ember was one for madness and insanity, wicked eyed and sharp-fanged grin wide as she watched the fiery chaos she brought among the poor, innocent village.

Suddenly, everything abruptly changes. Everything that Ember had done, completely reversed. The fiery and sadistic villainess was confused, what has happened to her beautiful chaos she had created just before? It's as if reality morphed itself!
Well, it is what actually happened...

In a quick and sudden fashion, a portal opens below Ember and a tentacle grabbed her, dragging her in. She screeched as she resisted and attempts to wrangle out of it, but efforts fail and she was pulled into anyways.

The portal ended up taking the fire gal into a blank white void, nothing around and about. Ember growled, "Hey! The hell was that for!?"
"Heya, Ember." A voice calls. An ink puddle forms in front of Ember and shapeshifts into a colorless person with tentacles on their back, the same tentacles that dragged Ember into the vast emptiness.

"Who are you!?" Ember exclaims at the octopus-like figure. The person smiles, "Well. I'm Creator Fanatic. But it won't matter after this."
"Yea. After I burn you alive..." Ember scoffs, charging her hands with fireballs. But then they suddenly sputter out. "Huh!?"
"Yea, I said I'm CREATOR Fanatic. I'm your creator." The Fanatic explains.

Ember didn't believe the underwater sea creature until she suddenly gets flooded with information about this single all-powerful entity. She then scowled, "So what are ya gonna do now, erase me? So I won't bother your other 'OCs'?"
"Well. I won't be erasing you. But I will make you stop messing with Cali and the others. I've already deleted four. You can guess which." Creator Fanatic shrugs.
"Flame, Ash, Maggie, and that forest brat?"
"Yep."

Ember then scoffs, chuckling to herself, "So what? You gonna 'delete' me because of all the trouble I've caused to your 'characters'?"
"Nope." Fanatica answers, taking Ember by slight surprise.
"Then the hell you brought me here for?"
"To just... remake you. A bit. And by a bit I mean completely rewrite and replace you."
"REPLACE me!? No! That's a hell lot worse! Taking away my self!" The firey gal huffs, "Go to hell, I'm leaving."

The octopus hums, "Mmmmm... nah."
There's some technical glitching before Ember collapsed unconscious.

...

"Testing cognitive abilities and consciousness, personality, code arranged... alright! Corrected and good as new! Alright. Just to know if I didn't screw up the transformation process, what's your name?"

"Kaen. Kaen Bajirisuku."

-----------------------------------------------------

(485 words)