Simple Writing Outline.

A minimal outline.

📎 Premise
Describe the entire novel in one sentence. Conflict & resolution.

📎 Fabula
Narration of the events sorted by their logical and chronological sequence.

📎 Setting
Description of the place, time, and social contect where the story is developed.

📎 Main Characters
Personal Data: First Name, Surname, Nickname, Gender, Age, Birthplace, Residence, Education, Financial Situation, Health Status.

Physical Features: Eyes, hair, mouth, ears, hands, build, height, weight, race.

Behaviors, attitudes: How the character looks, talks, laughs, cries, walks, drinks, eats.

Psychology: Each and every aspect of the character's psychology.

ex; are they easy-going, charming, how do they feel most frequently? (happy or sad?), are they anxious?

Ideas & Passions: Religious ideas, political views, passions, hobbies, obsessions, vices.

Sociology: Family, loves, friendship.

Life before the story's beginning: Childhood, adolescence, school life, professional life, before the beginning of the story.

Conflict: What generates conflict? Internal jeeds or external circumstances? Which is the real issue at stake.

Evolution: How the character evolves during the story.

📎 Location: Name, State, City, Name of the location.

Iann