live happy without her

2 years later (taehyung side)

* at jimin's house:

Taehyung pov:
Jim Jim where are you bro..

Jimin: (come down  from stairs and huge tae.)
Hey v... How are you my friend,, it's too long when we met last...

Taehyung: yes I think 7 months ,,when I finish my military service and come back here you go Paris for 3 months to your album shootings ,,,when I heard you come back last night,,I'm here to meet you .

Jimin: thanks for coming ,,,,, by the way hows your military service experience,, you look more strong and tuff from before.

Taehyung: it's great. I learned many things from there.

( they talk about so much things,, both enjoy each other's company after long. time,,, )

after some time:

Taehyung: Jim I take a live now...

Jim: no you have to lunch with me,,

Taehyung: actually I have meet someone..

Jim: wow,, who is he or she  ( smirk  )

Taehyung: she is just friend,, you'll soon  meet with her,, but now bbyyyy,, see you next time,, ( tae get out from there and drive to his place)

Jimin: in mind,, I hope you find some one for you  who cure you from your past.

At restaurent :

Taehyung pov :
i m here to meet my friend.. She is name is Olivia. I met her 2 years ago at REHAB senter.. She also come there to take treatment for her alcoholic problem like me..

2 years ago:

At hospital:

Taehyung: I'm ok now please,,, go and take some rest guys,,, it's already 3 days from when I come here,, and I'm absolutely find now,, Jin hyung- j hope please go and take rest

Jimin: v is right,,, you both go,, I'll stay here with him,,, you take rest and come to morning,,

Jin-j thope: if you say so ok but call if you need anything,,, we will come ok.. Tc.

In midnight:

Taehyung: I'm silently sobbing,, so no one can find out,,

"Don't cry my friend,, "

Jimin????

Jimin: ( seat beside him) what happened Taehyung why do you cry,,

Taehyung: nothing just ( try to hide)

Jimin: still missing  jennie

Taehyung: after heard jennies name I huge him tightly,,

Jimin: tell me my friend,, if you feel ok then tell me...

Taehyung: i'm still so hurt jim, when I read media news,, jungkooks every word like constantly stab my heart, he and Jen confess their feeling during drama,,they dating behind my back from long time..
I go to my old house and I cried out whole night,, I take so many cigarette, alcohol, drug whole night and day but I can't find peace,,,jen and her memories  killing me.. I try from long time to hate her,,to forgot her but i can't,,.i'm here without her live like a dead and she
enjoy her life with kook,,,, 
After break up she never try to talk with me Or Meet with me,, she don't even try to call me ones,, she don't care about how I live here, how I ruined my own life,, she's don't care about me anymore,, she is gone,, she is gone with someone else,, and never come back to me,,, I can't live without her.. Without her living  like a dead it's too difficult , , it's better from that i kill my self. I take all left drug,, I thought i died from over does of drug,, but I still feel live so I cut my wrist,, and....
But my bad I'm here stuck in hospital still alive....

Jimin: v i know you love jennie so much,, beyond everything but just one time listen me,, I don't know truth about three of you but now the fact is she  is gone,, she is now with jungkook so,, you have to live without her,,, but just live for her or just think about her it's not fair with other people,, people who love you too. Like your parents, your siblings, your friends and fans,,, did you even think if you dead that day what going through on your parents when they heard your death news,,you are here at this position because of your family and fans,, they make you "the v " from taehyung,, but you don't think about them for once!?? How could you,,, I don't know about future but in present,, you have to live for that people,, please v forgot your past, focus on present,, you find your way to live life happy.

Taehyung: still crying,,, your right jim,,, your right,, I'll give one chance to my life,, I live happy for my family friends and fans,,, I live happy without her,, I showed her in future that I'm happy too without her just like her with someone else.

After discharge I decided to go rehab for my treatment,, when I go there,,,
first month is too difficult for me,,, but I never give up and slowly slowly my problem go away from me,,, me and Olivia become a good friend,, she is 3 year younger than me but so mature,,I tell her about my past,, she know about my love  life,, but she don't know who that girl. Olivia is basically korean, his father Korea but mother was from uk,, she live in uk she never come once in Korea,, but after her parents divorce she come to Korea live with her father,, but she's life so stressful after her parents divorces so she use alcohol for her relief,, just like me,, but when her father know about her  problem,, he sent her here for treatment.
After I recover,, I decided to go for my military service. But me and Olivia decided to being in touch. I met her  2-3 times during my military service,

Back to present day :  ( in restaurants)

Taehyung : today we met first time after my military service, I wait for her,,

Olivia pov: when I enter the restaurant,, I saw v,,, waiting for me,,, he look so handsome,, my heart  go crazy after see him long time. I like him, when we met first I decided I make him my ones  day.. I heard about his past love,, it's very emotional story but no problem now I'm in his life and I make sure he never feel pain like before. I love you v,,

To be continue