Chapter 4

June 18, 2023
Sunday
3:30am

~ Angelique's POV ~

I woke up due to my throat dry, I got out of bed, put on my slides and walked to the living chair. Grabbed my robe, put it on, walked out of the room to the kitchen, and I stopped walking when I saw a shirtless Jungkook cooking.

My eyes widened when I saw that he is wearing Calvin Klein boxers, I tried to not blush when I saw his muscular back, I walked over to him and said " Hey Kookie. "

He turned around, looked at me, smiled and said " Hey Angel, what are you doing up? "

" I got thirsty. Can I get some water? "

He nod his head and said " You don't have to ask. Go ahead. "

I nod my head, walked over to the counter, opened the cabinet and go on my tip toes to get the cup.

~ Jungkook's POV ~

When Angel walked over to the counter, I couldn't help myself but to look at her. She looks so good, when she go on her tip toes, I turned back to my food and said " You hungry Angel? "

" No, I'm good. Thanks. "

I looked at her, she poured herself some water and I said " Are you sure? There's enough food if you're hungry. "

She took a sip out of her water, walked over to me, set the cup down on the counter, looked at me and said " Yeah, I'm sure. "

I fanned the food on her face which made her push me and said " Stop! "

I laughed and said " You know you want some. "

She shooked her head and said " I'm not hungry. "

I smirked and said " Mmmhmm. "

She drank her water, I grabbed a spoon, scooped up the food, and blowed on it since it's hot. She set the cup down on the counter, I looked at her and said " Here, try it. "

She tried the food and I said " How is it? "

Angel closed her eyes, nod her head and I said " It's good, huh? "

She looked at me and said " Yes, it is. "

" I'll be right back, I'm going to put on some clothes. "

She nod her head and said " Okay. "

I walked over to my room and changed into a shirt and shorts, walked back to the kitchen, peeked at Angel who scooped up some food, blowed on it and ate it.

Angel nod her head and said to herself " That's good. "

I smiled, she set the spoon down on the sink, I walked up to the stove and stirred the food. I looked at her and said " Can you get me the Buldak mayonnaise? "

" Yeah, sure. " She walked to the pantry.

I continued stirring the food, Angel stand next to me and said " Here you go. "

I looked at the mayonnaise and said " Thank you. "

Something caught my eye when I grabbed the mayonnaise, I quickly looked away and closed my eyes.

Angel has nipple piercings..

" You're welcome. "

I felt my cheeks start to heat up, I gulped and she said " You okay? "

I nod my head and said " Yeah, I'm fine. The food is done, can you get the bowls? "

" I'll grab your bowl, I'm not hungry. " She walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl.