Part Twenty - Five

Minho Pov

After I was done dealing with this guy I turned around to see Han almost about to be shot so without a single thought I ran and ran until I was now standing in front of him and "bam" a loud gunshot was heard. I just stood there starting to cough of blood with my vision feeling blurry and soon I fell to the floor hearing nothing but screams. everything felt like a dream with no way out or no way to know if it was reality. Soon I felt someone holding my hands and Upon hearing the voice I immediately knew it was seungmin, My eyes were already opened but the only thing I could see was blurry stuff... and sooner I started to lose consciousness until I finally lost it fully......

No One Pov

After Han turned around just to see Minho in front of him with blood on the right side of his chest closed to his heart, Han knew that Minho took the shot for him and soon he saw a crying Seungmin with scratches, blood and cuts on his skin he finally had lost it and went running to the man who had started his pain and hurted all of his friends, and the people who he loved and soon the man was stabbed not only once but ten times in the chest by Han who was full of anger and tears slowly dripping out of his eyes and soon when he was done he collapsed to the floor crying in pain. 

{Meanwhile at the van}

Felix was in the van with the others waiting for the members to come out at any second but no luck they were all getting worried but soon they saw an injured chan with his hands over Jeongin's neck, Han with an injured stomach also having his arms over hyunjin while Minho was getting carried by Changbin who was rushing over to the van. soon they were all inside the van with soobin driving them to a near hospital to get the wounded members treated which only took about fifteen minutes to reach there. They were all inside with han, Chan, Seungmin being treated while Minho getting a surgery....

Han pov

After my treatment was done I was told that I could leave today so thats what I did and went to the waiting room to see the rest waiting for the others to get treatments as well but if i were to be honest I was kinda worried for Minho especially since he got shoot almost close to his heart which could be pretty dangerous and lead to death so I really was panicking. Soon I saw jeongin come out of chans room, walking to us. "Everybody Chan is alright he will be discharged tomorrow!" He explained making some of us relived but soon we all went back to worried mode again for the other two members. "does any one know if seungmin or Minho is okay?" asked Beomgyu. "no!" everyone said in sync before we saw a doctor coming out of seungmin room. "hello are you guys related to Mr Kim Seungmin?" he asked before we all say yes in sync. "okay will Mr Kim seungmin will have to be discharged tomorrow and he will probably need to take therapy because it looks like he has been sexually abused, Physically and mentally abused as well so it will be hard for him to concentrate for a while and that is all and here are some papers you will have to sign in!" said the doctor handing me it with a pen so I decided to sign it and gave it back to him before we all politely bowed and he did the same before retrieving him self to leave to somewhere. Soon we all sat down waiting for at least a bit of news from Minho's doctor but we got none some of the members went back home for the night saying that they will come back tomorrow morning again. soon a full night had past with no news and it was now day time, the members had came  back again fully bath. " Han dont you think you should at least go home eat, shower, change and come back again it has been a day since you have eaten!" said a worry felix before handing me a container that had brownies inside it so I immediately opened it and ate one making my stomach satisfied...soon enough we saw a doctor coming straight to us so we all stood up bowing politely and she did the same before speaking." so Mr Lee Minho is okay but he will need to stay for a week because since the bullet was hit right side of his chest close to his heart he could have died but luckily he did not, so he will have to eat a lot, he can not walk or get out of his bed for a while and at the end of the week he will be fine so thats  all and you can go and see him cause he is awake!' said the doctor making all of us sigh before thanking her and leaving to Minhos room to see him......

A/N:so hello im back from hell which is true and sorry for not posting last sunday or this entire past week but that was back my school has now begun again meaning I have classes up to Monday and friday which is 5 days leaving only saturday and sunday for me to update soooo every Saturday I will be updating and on sundays I might update but i dont promise you that i will on every sunday so yeah and hope you enjoy this chapter and bye my lovely angelsssss!!!!!!