"9"

Yn-ok I I understand.

Jk-hmm i think it's better for you.

Yn pov

I really couldn't understand that what just really happened but than I felt like some one was coming near to me.

???-hiiiiiiii !

Yn- hii you long time no see.

he is my best friend jimin but then he closed his eyes.

Yn- hey what's wrong with you.

Jimin-go and wear you cloths first.

Then I looked my self and I covered my self with my hand and went in my room where jk was resting for a while, then I slowly walked and took my cloths coz I don't want to disturb him.

End of yn pov!

Yn- I am really sorry I don't wa....

(I was cutted off by jimin)

Jimin- I don't want to talk about it.

An pov.

As jimin was a shy person so he just trying to ignore everything which just happened few minutes ago.

Jk woked up due to someone was calling him again and again then he finally woked up and answered the call and when the call was end he came downstair and saw that someone was sitting on the couch and talking with yn and yn was also laughing ,talking with him, it seems that he was so familiar.

Then yn saw jk and she stood up before she could explain anything jimin said,

Jimin- ooh you are her husband right I mean my brother in law.

Then yn come in between and said jimin to shutt uppo and then she was again trying to explain anything and this time jk came in between and said,

Jk- anyways when you are finish come and visit to the room.

Yn- ahh okkk I'll visit soon.

Then yn looked at jimin in very angry way. She was looking at him like she is just going to eat him and don't even burp after eating him.

Then jimin interrupts between the silence and said in a way like he was a quit scared and worried for yn.

Jimin- is everything ok between both of you.

Then yn came out of her thoughts and said,

Yn- yeah everything thing is fine w-we just had a little fight in the morning just let it be.

Jimin was saying ok but he was really worried for yn from inside but the he said to yn that he is leaving because he was leaving for America.

Yn dropped him to the gate and then went upstairs and when she opened the room.

Yn- jkkkkkk what the hell what you are doing this please don't.

She was crying and begging to jk to not to do this but then jk didn't listen to her and-----

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are doing well and I am really sorry for not writing story for long time and I hope that you like my story bye take care 😘😘.