1.Tiring day

You just came back from a tiring day from college and you walk into your dorm with Norman "I hate college" Norman chuckles "trust me it will be worth it" you roll your eyes jokingly and you close the door behind you and Norman and you both put your bags down "Wanna watch a movie?" Norman says while taking off his coat and your eyes trail up and down slowly from his muscles and body "Y/n~" Norman says while trying to get your attention "sorry yeah?" Norman chuckles "Wanna watch a movie?" Your face brightens "yeah sure"
                                                                                                                            ...
You both are sitting down on the bed with your backs against the backboard while you guys watch a scary movie "This movie isn't that scary" you say in a cocky tone but then a jump scare happens and you jump and laughs softly at yourself while you hide yourself in Norman's shoulder with slight fear which makes him blush a bit and he debates if he should wrap his arm around you to keep you close to him "Got a little cocky there huh?" Norman says in a cocky tone back "Shut up" you say jokingly in between a laugh and you keep your head on Norman's shoulder and a chill gets sent down your spine when you feel someone hold you close and you blush when you realize it's Norman "Is this to much?" Norman says quietly while holding you tighter against him" you shake your head and snuggles against him "No it's not" you giggle "it's actually comfy" you saying that only made Norman blush even more than you are and you both slowly drift asleep.