2.Morning Darlin'

You slowly start to wake up and you notice your head is on Norman's chest and his arm is wrapped around him and you hear his soft snores which makes you smile brightly and you start to debate if you should kiss him on the cheek, hell if you were confident enough you would kiss him on the lips of course you didn't have that much confidence but you did have enough to kiss him on the cheek and you slowly leaned closer but pulled away with hesitation "Do it." Norman says with his eyes closed and your eyes go wide "Your awake?" You scrunch your face a bit with confusion which only makes Norman laugh softly "Mhm" Norman says in a tired voice which only makes you blush from his deep morning voice "so are you gonna do it?" Norman says with a hint of blush "do you want me to?" You ask with hope and Norman nods and you slowly move closer to him and kisses him on the cheek and norman blushes "that was nice"
                                                                                                                               ...
You walk back to your dorm with two cups of coffee one for Norman and one for you. You open the door with struggle since you are holding two cups of coffee but after a couple of seconds you open it and places the coffee on the table then you turn to Norman "Norman i go-" you immediately stop talking once you notice Norman is sleeping...shirtless

Your eyes widen and you blush extremely and you start getting butterflies and you place both of the coffees done and you start taking deep breathes and you go to the drawer and grabs clothes for you to wear and you grab black volleyball shorts and...

Your eyes widen and you blush extremely and you start getting butterflies and you place both of the coffees done and you start taking deep breathes and you go to the drawer and grabs clothes for you to wear and you grab black volleyball shorts and one of Norman's shirts that he always lets you burrow. Moments later you walk out wearing the clothes you picked and you notice Norman standing up next to the table drinking his coffee and you get that same feeling again when you see him shirtless and you clear your throat "i-uh..um i-is your coff-coffee good?" You stutter and your eyes go wide when you realize how stupid you sounded and that only made Norman chuckle and grin "Is there something wrong" Norman says with a grin as he sips his coffee and leans against the desk while looking at you "N-nope" why do I keep stuttering!! You think to yourself and you clear your throat and you walk over and picks up your coffee and takes a sip and you can't help but have the feeling of eyes on you and you look over at Norman because he is the only other person in the room and to your surprise Norman was checking you out What!!?? Norman reedus checking me out?!? No way... you thought to yourself in disbelief "Wanna do somethin' I'm bored" Norman says after sipping his coffee again "Also why did you get coffee so late at night?" You shrug "No clue I just wanted some and I got you some just in case you wanted one" Norman smiles brightly when he notices you were thinking about him and he nods slightly "Well I did" he chuckles "thank you" you smile and nods "your welcome"
                                                                                                                   ...
Apparently you guys fell asleep. CUDDLING AGAIN I mean there's nothing wrong with that you thought to yourself and you wake up to your head on Norman's chest again with his arms wrapped around you and Norman slowly wakes up and you do too "Moring Darlin'" Norman says and you notice his tired voice which makes you go crazy and you blush and giggles and you debate on Kissing him or not...

                                                                                                                     🥰😘😍❤️

                 Sooooo what's your guys thoughts on this story so far is it good? I think I'm doing okay with the story I guess but if you have any ideas or tips I should add or need definitely tell me