day.2

You awoke against the perfect weather to go out and enjoy your only day off for the week. To be honest, it was really a blessing that your boss, Mr. Yamoto, gave you a chance to rest. It doesn't matter if it's a short day, you're still truthfully grateful for what he gave you. 
Trying to decide what to do or where to go outside, you try and ask Miyo for recommendations, as he might know a few fun or nice places to go around the city.

(Y/n)
good morning miyo

MIYO-MIYO
good morning >_<
how was your sleep??

(Y/n)
it was nice, im happy i woke up later than yesterday
but btw.. i just wanna ask if you know some places around the city
yknow, to wander off and stuff? i really want to go out today

MIYO-MIYO
OOHHH hmm what about the city mall? the city park? or some restaurants/cafes?
...but without invting me?:<<

You completely forgot about Miyo, making you feel guilty. But it's been quite a while since you both have hung out. When was it? Oh, yeah, when you both were junior highs. It's funny that time was actually too cruel for your own being and the ones who actually loves you. However, inviting Miyo out will do no harm.. Besides, it's nice to be with someone than alone. Plus you never seen him for ages.

(Y/n)
you can go as well but dont use my money pls:')

MIYO-MIYO
YAAYYYYYY!!
well then where do you wanna go??:D

(Y/n)
what about all?
they all sound nice

MIYO-MIYO
wait really?
i mean i think it's also nice to go almost everywhere but are you suurrreee
today is only your only day off after all! you need rest too
otherwise you might make me carry you home!! D:

(Y/n)
it's okay, really
it's been a while since ive been out after all... and also with you lol
or you dont wanna go to all of that? if you do, sorry, i didnt mean to push you into all that

MIYO-MIYO
no, no of course not!! im more than the happiest to ever hang out with you;>;
but if you insist on going on all of them... OKIE!
i will pick you up by your apartment's door
BRB! taking a shower

You reacted a heart on his last message. Well, he's going to bathe, so why not you do the same? From this man's messages he seems excited, he sounds like he'll be at your door any moment. Better hurry before he does!

After showering, you picked on some basic but nice clothes; a tight turtle-neck sleeveless shirt, and jeans. For your footwear, you used boots with heels. As you look on your mirror, you yourself wouldn't recognize who you are. This isn't a 19-year-old girl on high school. You seemed like a matured woman around mid 20's. You don't look that pretty, but you don't look ugly either. Sighing your thoughts off, you sprayed expensive perfume on your shirt and grabbed your bag.
Before you could even grab your phone and put it in your bag, your doorbell rings. Is the energetic boy here? 

You walked to your door and turned the knob, opening it as it reveals a.. oh, um.. A pretty face, with a masculine body. 'T-This can't be Miyo...' You thought to yourself.
"(Y/n)? Oh, gosh! It's really you." The guy smiled excitedly at you, grabbing you by your hands.
"Miyo? Miyo?! This is you?!" You shouted in a confused tone, still not believing that it's him. "Miyo, you.. Look so different!"