What about me??

It was a slow Monday and I had all the worst subjects. I was sitting in math class and the teacher was saying something about pie but I wasn't listening, I was thinking about Ed Sheerans big juicy muscles and his ocean eyes.

The lunch bell rings breaking my daydream I was lost in.
I grab my books and start heading to the hallway. I was just a few lockers away from mine when I hear my principal talking on the intercom.

" Can Amanda D.P. Throat come to the office please."

I freeze when I hear my name and pray that he doesn't know that I seduced Mr Pigensworth for an A+ on my biology exam and that he's just calling me to his office for anything else.
-
I take a deep breath bracing myself for whatever is about to go down before opening the principles office door and walk in. As soon as I step into the room I see ocean blue eyes staring at me and look me up and down.

My insides flip and I can feel butterflies flapping in my stomach as I examine Ed Sheerans strong cheek bones and his messy orange hair.

" Take a picture it lasts longer. " Ed Sheeran said with a smirk.

I couldn't help but turn period blood red at his little comment. I looked away and remembered why I was here I had no time to dawdle.

"Ehem!" My principal says drawing both of our attention to him.

"Now you must be wondering why I called you both here." He said as he looks at me with pure evil in his eyes

" Amanda. I know about you and Mr Pigensworth"

My balls dropped in fear, this was it, the end of my slut era.

" Now I can't say I'm not disappointed." He continues " But I'm just mad that you didn't include me, pookie wookie" he says taking me by surprise
"I- I'm .. sorry?" I say hoping it was a joke. I look over at Ed Sheeran and he looks at me with simpathetic eyes.

" You heard me sugar plum. Now I want you to make it up to me." The principal says looking at me with his poo coloured eyes as he runs a hand through his small patch of grey hear that sits on top of his shiny head

" Um sir I'm sorry to interrupt but why am I here?" Ed Sheeran says with his deep seductive voice
" Well edbuns I've been eyeing you lately and I must admit you look like you have some big juicy balls to offer." The principal replies with pure evil in his voice.

" Oh my God. Your a pervert!" Ed Sheeran shouts at the principal. Normally I'd be scared of a man yelling but Hercules yelling just made me want to suck him so hard that his eyes pop out.

Ed Sheeran looks at me with pure anger in his eyes but the way he looks at me is like he's saying something, like he's saying " I've got a plan babygirl" .

509 words.