The landing

Carter

Last night

  "Hey guys I have a perfect idea for our dear loved principal for last day of school." I said to my gung who were also my best friends. After telling them my plan we got in our cars and left to complete my idea.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Seth asked me.

"Sure as hell. Let's do this." and with that we did it.

Next morning

"Carter come down this inatant". I woke up to the shouting voice which belonged to who else other than my mom's.

"What is it?"

"Care to explain why the principal was calling this early in the morning?"

"It's nothing."

"IT'S NOTHING? NOTHING? You call nothing painting the whole house black NOTHING?"

"Can you stop with the yelling? I'm getting a headache."

"You know what I can't deal with you anymore being so reckless, irresponsible and disrespectful. I already talked with your grandmother. Puck your bags. You are going to Greece."

"What?"

"I'm not finished yet. You are going for the whole summer and you are going to help your grandma with the souvenir shop she owns and hopefully you will learn some manners."

"Are you out of your freaking mind?"

"Watch your language young man. Your plane leaves in the morning so go to your room and start packing."

With that I went to my room. After I had finished I called my friends to inform them for the hell that was waiting for me. The only thing they told me was how lucky I was spending my whole summer in Greece and even though I will be working and how many girls I will get. The next morning my mother took me to the airport.

"Ac369 from London to Greece... "

"That's your flight honey. Do you have everything?"

"Yes, mom."

"Ok, be careful. Love you. Call me when you land and remember your grandma will be waiting you there."

"Got it. Love you too." I gave her a kiss and got on the plane.

Little did I know what was waiting me on the other side.

After what felt like an eternity I arrived to the small airport of Volos. I got my luggages and the moment I got to the waiting area it was something that I wouldn't imagine even in my wildest dreams. There stood who I assumed was my grandma with I don't know maybe the whole family holding a big sign with my name on it. God help me I'm not prepared for this.