Turning point

( Hope you guys have read all of the previous chapter and from now on I'll update my regular story )

Nu :- hia ! What happened whose Call was that ?

Hia:- nu . I can't believe I got the project from US which I was trying to get .

Nu: ohh your dream project . It's very good hia . You are getting your success
So what's your further plans ?

Hia :- now I have to go USA . And have to study there for years . So..

Nu:- 2 years ! Why can't you just study here then .

Hia: nu I can't . There is no fatalities here . Therefore I gotta go . And I want you to come with me .

Nunew: hiaa!? Are you out of your mind .

Hia:- why can't you ? Nu you can go with me for your study . I don't want you to leave here .

Nu : I have my family my friends here . How can I leave them here and ...

Hia:- but it's only for 2 years nuu..
After 2 years your and my life will have potential .

Nu : sorry hia . I can wait for you but I can't go with you . You should go  but ...

Hia:- ok if you don't want to go I'll never force you but if you changed your mind again then tell me .

Nu:- khab .

Hia:- now I should pack .

Nu:- yeah sure . I'm going hia .

They went to there home after the conversation .   And after 1 day Zee has to go USA .

The day of Leave ;

Zee:- it's evening now but nu hasn't call me back . Nu can't you just go with me for 2 years ( he was talking in his mind )

Nu:- I should go with hia . 2 years is like 2 century for me . How I'll survive without him . Yeah I should go with him . Ok I'll surprise him at the airport .

Nu also packed his lagaege for USA . But he didn't call Zee . He was his way to reach to his hia but...... In the way of airport .
Some unknown person came infront of nu . They took nu with him forcely .
Nu was shouting loudly and trying to get out of them .
But they were so many people there . After that they took him to a farmhouse where the place was dark and unknown for nu . Nu was terrified and surprised .

Zee waited there for hours but nu didn't come .

Zee:- nu ! Are you that stuck in your words . You're really not coming with me ok if it's your decision so I can't do anything .

Then he took off for USA

Present time ;

Zee: so that's all our story . After I came from USA I didn't accept to meet him again in my life phi .

Jimmy: And that day he was going to the airport to go with you . But..

Zee:- but what happened phi ? . Nu was coming to go with me but he didn't answered me that he was coming with me so why he didn't come with me . !?

Jimmy:- yes he was going..but the r*scal
Monsters didn't get him reache to you .

Zee:- who ! About whom you are taking about phi ?? And what he did to my nu . (With a suspicious and angry face)