yearning(≡・x・≡)

Ayato's POV:

I started letting out soft moans as I continued to touch myself. Hah, it just felt so..right..I leaned back on my office chair, one hand on my dick, the other on my mouth to try and muffle the sounds I was making.

My face reddened as I continued massaging my dick. After a long day of working, I think I deserve this. After a few minutes, I pulled my hand out and licked off the cum that had stained on my gloves.

"Shit, now I need to get new boxers. And pants.." I scolded myself.

Thoma's POV:

I scooped up some rice into a porcelain bowl and topped it with an egg and some soy sauce. After gingerly placing it on a tray, I walked up to Ayato's office, ready to serve his lunch.

As I was heading to his office, I had ran into someone. Ah, it was Ayaka.

"My, Thoma, making food for brother again? You're so sweet!" Ayaka gushed, her eyes lighting up.

My cheeks went rosy as I let out a small laugh. Although I had never told anyone, it was honestly painfully obvious, despite me not wanting it to be. I had a huge crush on the Kamisato Ayato.

"Haha..it's nothing really, just doing what I should be! After I drop this off, I'll scoop you a bowl too." I replied.

Ayaka nodded her head in approval as she continued to polish her sword.

Once I had reached Ayato's office, I silently opened the door,

"My liege? Your lunch is he-" I was swiftly cut off by the sight before my eyes.

Ayato's POV:

While I was changing out of my dirtied clothing, suddenly I heard my door creak open. Oh fuck, I had been caught.

The blonde hair and headband gave it away, it was Thoma.

"I-uhh.." I was at a lost for words.

My face went red as I turned to face the wall, trying to hide my blushing face.

Thoma's POV:

It couldn't be..was Ayato- I didn't let my invasive thoughts get ahead of me.

I slowly closed the door and set down the tray of food. I turned to look at Ayato, and walked over to face him.

"My liege, are you okay? You seem rather flushed. Is something the matter?" I asked worriedly.

Ayato didn't say anything for quite some time, his face only growing redder. I looked down for a split second, to see that he was crossing his legs, hands over his dick.

So I was right. Not only was he hard, but also horny. Once I had come to that realization, my face turned just as red as his.

"Have you been masterbating..?!"

Ayato's POV:

I didn't know how much more embarrassing this could get. Getting caught by my servent and also getting hard in front of him ?! Ridiculous. There was no use hiding it from him anymore.

"I..uh..yes.." I stumbled over my words, sweat dripping down my whole body.

3rd person POV:

The eye contact between the two was uncomfortably long. And the longer it got, the more turned on Ayato got. He wanted Thoma so badly. He yearned for his beautiful and vainy hands all over him.

Thoma started to grow hornier by the minute, Ayato's blue eyes, they were ever so captivating..

Wanting to break the silence between the two, Thoma walked over to lock the door and draw the blinds.