Part 14

Hello My Lovely Readers, Welcome Back.

Thank you so much for all the love ❤️

Let's Start...

It's Night time...

At Home...

Papa: Teju plz hv your medicines and sleep on time. You need rest and hv to get well if you want to go to the finale. 

Teju: Ok papa. Don't worry I'll take my meds. Good night. 

They all go to their rooms and sleep. 

In the BB House...

Everyone's family members are staying overnight and will leave tomorrow. So all the housemates are awake, talking and spending time with them. It's a very light and sweet atmosphere in the house. 
After sometime they all sleep. 

In the Morning...

The morning song plays, everyone dances and had fun. Now they are having breakfast. 

KK: Omi plz take care of everything outside. Coz now that I hv revealed that I am dating someone, all the rumours might start coming up. So handle that and make sure laddoo doesn't get affected by them. I don't want her to suffer especially when I am not by her side. 

Omi: Ok bhai I'll do that. You just focus on your game and keep your eye on the trophy. Everyone is loving you outside. You will win. 

KK: Thnx Omi and a very big thank you to everyone who is supporting me. Love you guys. I promise I will meet your expectations and won't disappoint you. 

After a while, BB makes an announcement...

BB: Everyone plz gather in the living room. 

BB: So all of you have sometime to say your goodbyes bcoz your family has to leave after that. 

Everyone is hugging and saying their goodbyes...

KK: Omi thank you for coming. I know as long as you are with mumma, papa and laddoo, I don't hv to worry about them. 

Omi: Bhai just few more days. You are the best, just remember that. 

Then they hug each other. Omi meets Vidhi, Umar and Akasa and then everyone leaves. 

KK: I am so happy after meeting Omi. This family week was amazing. 

Vidhi: I know right. They brought in a very positive energy. 

KK: Yes I am so motivated and energized now. 

Akasa: Yea. Just few more days guys. We hv to win it. 

Umar: I'm sure we will. I want one of us to win. 

At Home...

Omi comes home and is talking to everyone. 

Omi: Bhabhi did you see the live feed. Bhai revealed that he is dating someone. Are you happy with his decision ?

Teju: Ya I saw and I am very happy. Also, I will go to the finale. 

Mumma: Yes, now we can proudly say that we hv a daughter like you. 

Papa: I am so happy sunny did that. I am proud of him. 

Teju: Can I go for my shoot from tmrw bcoz I want to finish it asap so that when sunny comes out of the house I can give him all my time. Plz (in a baby voice)

Mumma: Ya ya bache you can go. But you will hv to take care of yourself a lot. 

Papa: Plz don't tire yourself. Omi you plz be around her all the time and Teju you will listen to him. 

Teju: Ok I promise. Thank you. 

.............................................................................................

After a few days...

Teju has started shooting and everything is going well.
Fans have been trending "who is laddoo" on twitter since the time KK has revealed about his relationship.
KK is also doing amazing in the bb house. Teju, Mumma, Papa and everyone is so happy and are waiting for the finale. KK, Umar, Vidhi, Akasa are also eagerly waiting for the finale. 

Tomorrow is the Grand Finale. 

In the Morning...

At Home...

Teju: Mumma, Papa I'll be a little late today coz I hv a really long shoot today. You plz eat and sleep on time. 

Mumma: Bache but then you'll exhaust yourself.

Papa: Ya beta you also hv to go for the finale. It'll be very tiring for you. 

Teju: Don't worry. I'll manage. I will take care. 

Omi: Also I'll be with bhabhi the whole time. 

Teju: No omi you will go, otherwise it'll be very late. 

Papa: Yes Omi, you can go home. 

Omi: No bhabhi and uncle. I am not going. I can't leave bhabhi alone. 

To be continued...

I will upload the next part very soon. Please support ❤️

thank you for reading

thank you for reading. love you
- your writer ;)