Episode 1

As the bell rings you hear all the students talking. "What are you running for?", a boy says while trying to catch up with his friend. "Let's go, play basketball.", the boy said while running. "Wait for me", another one of their friends says.
"Our answer's are the same" the boy said excited thinking they both got it right. "Ok, Question eight, I got C", the boy said. "C? I chose A. Which one of us is wrong?", the other boy says. "It's not me. I've calculated this question twice.", one of the boys said. "I even checked it once. I must be right", the boy next to him said. "Shall we bet! If the answer to this question is A, then...-", the boy said but was interrupted from the voice of the black haired boy.

"Choose D", the black haired boy said. The black haired boy was no other than Suyu, the cold and arrogant top student. "Can't he be wrong once" one of the boys behind him said. "But he is Suyu", the boy next to the other boy said.
Suyu walked through his neighborhood seeing people gambling, eating, and riding bicycles. "Mrs. Jin", Suyu said while greeting the lady. "This child is getting more handsome", Mrs Jin said while playing cards. Suyu just kept on walking.

One of the ladies pushed them all together so no could hear them."Have you heard this child's mother got married again?", one of the lady's said whispering so no one could hear. "What's so strange about getting married? The couple has been divorced for more than ten years" the other lady said, not thinking much of it. "But this time she married a rich man", the lady said and the other ladies eyes widened. "Rich man?!" Mrs, Jin said. "How rich is he?" one of the ladies said curious. "How rich? A big villa, several cars, and several companies", the lady said. "So rich? Well then he is old, right?", Mrs, Jin said thinking he's not young. "Same age as Suyu's mother and I heard he also has a boy", the lady said. "Look at her, look at her. Leaving her own son behind to be a stepmother for the other. Alas! (Alas meaning an expression of grief, pity, or concern)
"Dad, I'm back", Suyu said while walking to his dad. "You're home, son", Suyu's father said while working on a bike. Suyu saw a beige box with yellow duck tape on it right next to where his father was working on the bike. He was curious so he kicked the box to see if it was light or heavy. "What's this?", Suyu asked his father. "Ten cat ties of potatoes", Suyu's father responded to his question. "Why did you buy so many?", Suyu asked not wanting to lose money. "I didn't buy them. I got them at the street corner. As long as you go listen to the class, you can get a box of potatos for free", Suyu's father said laughing. Suyu sat on the steps, making his backpack fall more to the left of his shoulder, almost falling on the ground.

"Tell me, how much money did you get scammed out of? Can you stop hanging out with a bunch of old men? How old are you? And how many times have I told you? Those free giveaways are scams. Their goal is to brainwash you, and you will buy a bunch of useless health care products." Suyu said trying to tell his dad to not buy them anymore. "It is not health care products. They are herbal plasters, specifically for treating my waist injury. And it's only 9.9 yuan for ten patches. Where can you find such a steal? Even if the plasters don't work, 9.9 for ten carries of potatoes is worth it. Right? Son, don't you love potatoes? Go and bake some", Suyu's father said trying to explain it to him.

Suyu put his backpack more on his shoulder and he took the yellow tape off of the box. He was not that surprised to see there was no potatoes but only nine catties of dirt and one catty of vegetables. "These are your ten catties of potatoes", Suyu said knowing he was right. "What's wrong", Suyu's father said confused. "There are nine catties of dirt and one catty of vegetables", Suyu said and you could hear the anger in his voice. Suyu's father got up and went to the beige box. "Let me have a check" Suyu's father said looking in the box. As Suyu said, there was no potatoes in the box. "What a scam!", Suyu's father said in disbelief. "Wait dad, did you apply the paster?", Suyu said.

Wubi's house was very big and he was so mad his father married another woman, he wish things could go back to the way before and he wishes he could go back in time. The servant was putting the last plate of food in the middle and it was lobster. "Sir and Madam. The dishes are ready. The servant took the scissors to peel off the belly shell. "Auntie, let me help him peel them. You can go and take a break", the new wife of Wubi's father said smiling.