Chapter 2: Meeting The Weasleys'

Next morning, as the Potter siblings made their way downstairs, they both heard a loud crack out on Private Drive. The next thing they heard was a smart rapping on the front door. Aunt Petunia opened the door to reveal a red haired man, beaming at her.

"I expect Jimmy has informed you that I would be coming to pick him and siblings up, and take them to my house where they will spend the summer?"

Aunt Petunia shook her head, clearly horrified, and quickly rejusted her expressions as she saw Mrs. Figg walking past. "Come in fast," she finally managed to say.

Arthur Weasley obliged, and stepped into the house looking about him with an interested expression. "Ah," he said, on seeing Harry and his siblings , " There you are! And this must be your little brother and sister. Arthur Weasley, pleased to meet your acquaintance," he said.

Andrew and Rosie smiled shyly and shook his hand. "We're packed, Mr. Weasley, we are ready to leave," said Jimmy, for Mr. Weasley showed signs of wanting to stay and talk to his Uncle and Aunt. He turns towards his twin sister, Josephine.

" JoJo, why don't you help Harry get the the trunks and let sure to double check everything." He said. She and Harry nodded and went upstairs.

"Right away then," he said, disappointed, "I suppose this is the first time for you both to engage in side along apparition. You must hold onto my arm tightly." Both Andrew and Rosie grabbed his arm tightly, looking anxious. Jimmy and Josephine each grabbed the others.

It was the strangest sensation Rosie and Andrew had ever felt: as though someone was squeezing theirs through a tight rubber tube. It ended as soon as it had begun, and very soon, Rosie and Andrew found theirself in front of a small rickety cottage that looked as if it might collapse in the gentlest of storms. They made their way inside to be welcomed by a plump, red haired woman who, at once, ensconced Harry in a hug. Jimmy and Josephine went to find Fred and George, after they saying hello to her and just letting Harry indosed Andrew and Rosie to everyone.

"Mrs. Weasley," gasped Harry, settling his glasses which had become askew with Mrs. Weasley's bear-like embrace, and were now dangling from one of his ears," This is my brother and sister." No sooner had the words escaped his lips, did Andrew and Rosie receive the same warm embrace from her.

"And this must be Ron," said Andrew , pointing to a tall lanky boy who was clapping Harry on the back, "I'm Andrew but you can call me Andy or Drew and this is Ambrosia, but we call her Rosie." Harry introduced them to the rest of the Weasleys. The twins and the youngest Weasley,Jackson came forward and looked at Rosie appreciatively. "Wow, isn't she a cutie," said Jackson. 'She may be just 11, but she's hot." Andrew in front of his sister and glaring at him.

"And this is Hermione, "said Harry pointing to a bushy haired girl, who smiled and put her arm around Andrew and Rosie. Hello Andrew, Rosie. Harry has told me so much about you that I feel as if we are friends already," said Hermione.

"Breakfast! "exclaimed Mrs. Weasley, as she set down plates of fried eggs, toast and bacon in front of them. Rosie caught Jackson's eye, who winked and then smirked at Rosie's reddening face. Andrew glared at him again.

"Hey, stop looking at my sister like that." He commanded. Jackson saw how the Potter siblings glaring at him, so he turns around continued to eat.

Days seemed to pass quickly at the Weasleys. According to Rosie, it was the best summer she had ever had. The next week saw a surprise for Rosie and Andrew. Josephine saw them coming down, Jimmy talking to a man at the table.

Next Tuesday, after breakfast, she was strolling in the garden with Hermione, while Harry, Ginny, Ron and the rest were playing Quidditch, when Jimmy called them inside for a moment. She ran indoors and Jimmy introduced them to a man sitting at the table, smiling at her. "Rosie , Andrew, this is your godfather, Remus Lupin, and this is our other aunt, Primrose."

" Why didn't you tell us that mommy have another sister?" Rosie asked him. Josephine look at her.

"We couldn't our dear Aunt Petunia ordered us not to mention her, Harry, Haley and Emma, and Mary met her last year." She told her. Andrew and Rosie nodded of understanding.

"I don't know why Petunia just let us live or visit Aunt Prim." Jimmy said. He never liked Petunia the day he met her, when they got left on the door step.

"Jim I know you don't like her but Petunia is still family." Josephine told him. She's the one always let sure Jimmy don't do anything stupid or dangerous like pranking Vernon or Dudley and keeping peace.

body.cke_editable p{margin:1.95em 0}​​​​​​​