20

Today is the charity match, all the players are warming up on the field and me, tal, Freya, Emily and loads of other girlfriends and friends are in the stands waiting for the match to start.

No one knows about me and Harry yet, not even tal or Freya. And defo not emily, she will go ballistic. Before the match we all went down to the changing rooms to wish everyone good luck. I gave harry a hug but that's all since everyone was around us, I had given him a goodluck kiss before we left anyway. Ethans girlfriend faith, and their daughter olive are here so I get to meet them for the first time.

--------------------------------------

"Hey you must be lucía, I'm faith" I hear from beside me. I turn to see faith and give her a little hug. "Hey faith great to finally meet you, I've heard loads of good things about you from ethan I was so excited to meet your say and flash her a smile which she returns.

"You too you look absolutely amazing by the way" she says and I smile. "Me, I don't understand how you look so beautiful and you literally have a child" I say and she laughs. "It's hard" she says flicking her hair sarcastically and we both burst into laughter.

"Speaking of your child, how's olive?" I ask. "She's good thanks, she in the tunnel, walking on with her daddy" faith says and I smile. "Aww how cute, well I will catch up with you in abit" I say and we hug again smiling before she walks down to the bottom of the pitch so she can get olive off ethan at the start of the match.

--------------------------------------

Ethans goal was great, I was so happy for him, he got to score at his teams stadium infront of 60,000 people. At half time faith had to go to the toilet and get snacks for everyone so handed olive over to me. I hold her in my arms and think about how cute she is whilst listening to aitch perform.

When harry made a shot for the goal during the second half, I was practically out of my seat. When the ball hits the back of the net, everyone cheers. In that moment I felt so proud of him, it was so kind of vikk to pass the ball to harry.

When the match ended 8-4 to the sidemen fc, everyone walked around the pitch clapping. When they reached our stand. Everyone sent hearts to their girlfriends or blew kisses. I could see harry looking for me into he crowd and when he saw me his eyes lit up and he flashed me a smile.

"Well done" I mouth to him nodded and smiling and he nods his head in thanks and winks before carrying on walking and clapping.

After the whole event ends and we see the sidemen lift the trophy, we head downstairs to the changing rooms to see everyone.

I instantly run to harry and give him the biggest hug. I go on my tiptoes to whisper into his ear. "Well done baby, you did great" I say and he smiles and thanks me. After emily comes up to him to congratulate him aswell, I go round to congratulate everyone else.

"Ayo lu, come here" jj shouts as I laugh and walk to him and he pulls me into a big hug. "That pen was amazing" I say and he laughs."fuck yeah, I'm fucking amazing fam" he yells and everyone laughs. I congratulate loads of people and tal takes a pic of me and Harry before we leave.

On the drive home with all the girls, we do carpool karaoke and all sing until we get really tired and some girls fall asleep. I post some pictures to my Instagram before shutting my phone off and trying to sleep in the car aswell.

 I post some pictures to my Instagram before shutting my phone off and trying to sleep in the car aswell

@LucìatorresHad the best day xx

@Lucìatorres
Had the best day xx

Liked by @wroetoshaw, @tobjzl, @sidemen and 12,456,972 others

@tobjzl- ❤️
@lucíatorres- 🪞

@user- gorgeous x

@user- more harry content??

@wroetoshaw- I look homeless in that pic
^@lucìatorres- u always look homeless 💋
^@wroetoshaw- harsh!

@taliamar- gorgeous girl xx

@faithlouisak- great to meet u lu xx
^@lucíatorres- u too faith x

@user- this match was amazing
*creator liked this comment*

@ksi- my fucking penalty save🥶
^@lucíatorres- ur fucking penalty save 🥶

@user- I love how close lu is with all the boys
^@user- same

@user- the bodysuit ate