The Questions

EDITED 

Marinette felt weird about the last conversation she had with chat something was off but what? Even though she had way to many questions to get answers for she needed sleep. At this point it was 1 am and she had school tomorrow. Marinette was laying in her been looking at the trapdoor above her thinking about her feline partner. A small blush creeped on her cheek as she thought about all the goofy and flirty things he said and did within the past years. He certainly was a goofball who could find light to even the darkest of situations and make a joke or do something stupid to make some laugh. This was something she liked about him but never would admit to it.  

"Marinette you have school tomorrow you should get some sleep before your math test." Tikki said sleepily while laying on mari's pillow. Marinette's face dropped from the small smile she had before to a face that could only be explained as 😐. She had forgotten to study for her math test the following day because of Cristalest and and the akuma that happened that day. Marinette rolled on her side and covered her face with her hands.

"I completely forgot about the math test i going to faillllll." Marinette said in a defeated tone.  Marinette's body ached after the akuma and from all the stress she felt from the past few days. However, she couldn't fall asleep. Something about what chat said to her bothered her. She knew he was hiding something but she wasnt sure what. She eventually fell asleep after about a hour more or daydreaming.  

The Next Day

"Marinette school starts in a hour you need to start getting ready!" Marinette's mom yelled from the down stairs kitchen. Meanwhile. Marinette was dead asleep snuggling with her favorite cat stuffed animal that Alya had given her a year prier. When Marinette didn't answer after a bit her mom decided to see if she was awake and knocked on her trap door and slowly opened it.

"Marinette you're going to be late." Her mom stated before leaving her room.

Marinette groans and slowly climbs down her ladder and mets her mom down stairs to eat. She sat down at one of the tree bar stools next to the kitchen island and poured herself a bowl of lucky charms cereal (hehehe I had to lol). Of course something had to go wrong when everything was going so well because she spelt the milk not only all over the counter but on herself.

"Ugh really!" Marinette yelps as she gets up from the bar stood she was sitting in. "This is so gross" she thought to herself as the milk was dripping from her shirt. The milk had soaked her shirt and the top of her shorts and was dripping on the floor. "Here you go honey it's go big deal. How about you dry yourself off and start getting ready for school before your late."  Her mom said and handed her a small hand towel to clean up the mess that was her clothes. "Thanks mom and will do!" 

Marinette said as she went across the hall for the bathroom to take a steaming but quick shower.  After her shower she brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and put on a few sprays of her favorite vanilla bean strawberry perfume and some strawberry chapstick and lip gloss. About 15 or so minutes later she was about ready, and she was tying her shoelaces to her favorite pair of vans high tops.

Marinette is wearing a short sleeved baby pink crop top and a pair of light washed jeans. She had a pair of white socks that poked through the bottom of her jeans and  her purple, black, pink, and white colored vans high tops. (I actually have a pair similar to these in irl).

"Oh shoot i'm late!" She yelled as she ran down 3 sets of stairs and entered the bakery. "Bye mama bye papa see you after school!" Marinette said before running out the glass door. Marinette looked down at her phone to check the time and she had 5 minutes to get there. She felt her head bump into something more like someone by accident. "Oh my gosh i am so sorry let me help you with that!" she managed to say before she saw who it was and she sighed in relief. She bent down and helped her friends pick up the books that were scattered on the ground. She knew she was going to be late anyway it was just her luck.

The person her bumped into was actually Luka. He was 19 and was a little older than the rest of the friend group. Luka went to the local college next door. "Hey Marinette nice you see you!" Luka said with a bright smile and with a slight blush on his cheek. He still loved her even though they broke up when they were 14 because she still loved Adrien. He was still in their friend group but with collage he didn't have much time on his hands to hang out much with anyone other than his roomate Noah. Noah was sweet and had the personality of a cinnonroll. He loved almost everyone and everything and loved to talk to people and try new things. Marinette turned back to Luka handing him his books before responding to him.

"Nice to see you too but I am really late and I have to go but I will text you later!" Luke nods in agreement and Marinette runs off to try to get to her school before the bell rings. She was supposed to be there at 8:40 and it's 9:00 and school starts in less than 5 minutes. She made it infront of her school 3 minutes before the bell was set to ring. There was sweat beads dripping form her forehead and she was panting. She took a second to catch her breath and made her way to Alya and started talking to her before they had to get to class.

"Woah what happened her girl? -she gestures to her face- I got you some coffee I thought you would need it." Alya said with a playful grin. 

"Thanks Al I really needed it!" Marinette stated before chugging the whole large cup of coffee ignoring her question.