Plan Adrienette!

EDITED

Alya and Marinette walked to their first period of the day science. Marinette secretly thanked everyone and everything that math wasn't her first class for the day. Alya and Marinette walked into the classroom and went to their seats. Marinette pulled out her phone a sent a quick text to Luka and turned her attention to the green eyed model in front of her. Adrien and Nino were sitting next to each other chatting and joking around and playfully hitting each other's arm as they laughed. Nino leaned over to Adrien's ear and whispered something and Adrien went bright red. 

"Shhhh she is right there." Adrien quietly growled back at Nino. Nino chuckled and turned to his girlfriend Alya and gave her a smirk before turning back to Adrien. Nino and Alya loved teasing the love birds about each other even if they don't know that they like each other,  it is all about their plan to get them together. They call it "Plan Adrienette".

She was sitting behind Adrien nad heard what he said to Nino. Adrien's face was still red and hopped the teacher would start the lesson soon. The teacher never showed in fact the principal came in to explain why she wasn't there today and gave us the work book for the day. They practically had a free period which made Marinette very happy.

"I am heading to the library to study if anyone wants to join"

Marinette offered. Both Nino and Adrien turned their attention to the blunette. Nino gave Alya a smirk before speaking.

"I wanted to ask you guys to the movies later of you guys can come. The new Jagged Stone movie is playing today and I already have tickets because my family bailed on me for my brother." Nino rolled his eyes at the thought of his brother. He loved him but he always got everything he wanted and he was obviously the favorite.

"I would love to! Would you want to come Marinette?" Alya said

"Sure that sounds fun! Class is about to start so we can finish this after school or at lunch." Marinette says before the teacher started to take attendance. 

The day went on just like any other day. Lessons from teachers, mystery meat for lunch, tests and homework.

Marinette hopped she would pass the test as she was only was able to go over half of the study guide and workbook for the module and she even noticed Adrien looking at her a few times. Adrien glanced at Marinette a few times and she noticed him looking at her but didn't think much of it as they were just friends nothing more unfortunately. After what felt like ages for the four teens the school day was finally over. All of them left their finial class for that day and met at the top of the stairs in front of the storage closet.

"What time is the movie?" Marinette asked.

"6 pm I will give you your tickets when you get there." Nino replied.

"Sweet so see you guys there! I have to get home to babysit my sisters so i might be a bit late. See you later!" Alya said before she made her way down the set of stairs and out of the school yard leaving Marinette, Adrien, and Nino alone with each other.

"I better get going to I have a meeting with......with Ladybug yeah Ladybug so see ya dude and dudette." Nino said and quickly ran off leaving a confused Marinette and Adrien behind.

"W-What was all that about?" was Adrien's first thought. He knew Nino was lying because when ever there was a meeting with a other holder he was there but Ladybug hadn't told him anything plus Nino acts weird when he is lying similar to how he just was.

"Well I have to get going, I have some work i have to do at home and somethings that i can't push back any longer but i will see you tonight okay?" Marinette says. She wasn't lying her work uniform had a hole from when it caught on one of the cabinet handles and she worked tomorrow so it had to be fixed tonight.