|14| ✰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐲𝐨𝐮  𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 "yea that's cool," he said then he took your arm and hooked it with his then began to walk something about to city cause yo...

𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 "yea that's cool," he said then he took your arm and hooked it with his then began to walk something about to city cause you to be in your most inner thoughts "would you rather be lead on or ghosted" you calmly blurted out.

"Ghosted" Dabi replied "Why," you asked "I would rather a person not say why we can't work out than tell me why" he replied "What about you," he asked "Lowkey neither but ghosted," you said taking a min to think bout the answer. "why," he asked "cause once I get good vibes or a connect would rather them just ghost and not say anything" you answer "so you a lover girl" he questioned "hella yeah," you said taking pride in what he say.

"So if someone was to lead you on how would you feel," Dabi asked "It depend how our relationship is " you answered "How have you ever had good chemistry with someone, and if so how did it end" you asked. "Yeah it end because of me" he said taking a minute to answer "have you" he questioned "yeah platonically there my best friends so it's hasn't ended but romantically it was good till it wasn't" you answered keeping the last bit short  not wanting to think back on that.

"How's your relationship with your parents," Dabi asked "I cut my father off when I was thirteen and my momma sometimes it's good then it's bad" you answer " damn that's crazy," he said shaking his head "What you mean" you looked at him in confusion "it kinda like that with my parents that's all," he said "what more important forgiveness or acceptance," you asked. "Me personally I think acceptance is more important cause it helps me move on faster" he replied, "I think forgiveness is more important because once I forgive someone about something it helps me work on myself and how to react next time I'm in a situation like that again.

You were so caught up in the moment you didn't realize you were hungry till the aroma of the food truck came by your nose then your stomach started growling like crazy "You hungry" Dabi said referring to your stomach "Yess can we go to the food truck" you said. "Lead the way" he said you dragged Dabi and you sped walk basically ran to the food truck
"What can I get for you ma'am," the man inside the truck said "I want two chicken and two steak tacos with fries and a  coke" you immediately told the man "And for you sir," he said talking to Dabi " burger with wings and fries with a Fanta" he said.

"Swipe your card whenever you ready," the man said the Dabi swiped his card "Your order number fifteen it will be out soon," he said going into the back yall went to sit down at the table around the truck you pulled out your phone waiting for your food scrolling through Instagram. You began taking pictures of yourself  cause you were looking so sexy Dabi notice and photo bomb some of them y'all ordered was call out Dabi went to go get the food when he putt your plate down you immediately began to demolish your food.

"This taco is fire as fuck" you said with food in your mouth you looked over at Dabi's food and his food looked ten times better "Dabi," you said "Yes ma," he said "Can I try some of your food," you said innocently you could tell he kinda got irritated by your question. "Open up " he said feeding you some of his burger you hummed while taking a bite of his burger when it came to food it's was like your weakness Dabi seem to notice.

After y'all finished your food you left a big tip without Dabi noticing y'all when walking to the car it wasn't far but it was just silence between you and Dabi but it wasn't awkward "Y/n" Dabi spoke up breaking the silence "Yeah" you said turning to look at him "I've made my decision" he said "I want you" he continues it surprised you because you didn't think he could even choose. "U-h-huh-h" you stuttered tryna figure out what's it say Dabi just stood there staring at you it didn't help you at all "what you mean by that" you spoke "I want you to myself" he said "ok" you said.

Dabi just gave you a soft smile and that made your overthinking start.

Fuck I fuck up
I'm an idiot
Why don't I believe him
Why ain't I happy he chose
Damn y/n are you stupid
What in the fuck is wrong with you
DAMNNNN
Is he serious
I believe him don't I

Your overthinking was never wrong about any you didn't even realize you were so in your thoughts till Dabi yanked you back from crossing the street with a car vrooming down the street "You didn't see that car" he said in a worried voice. "uhh no my bad" you quickly muttered processing what just happen you were about to keep walking but Dabi pulled you back "you good" Dabi said making eye contact with you.

"Yeah why do you ask," you said pretending you didn't know what he was talking about "You almost got hit by a car that you should have seen," he said his voice more stern "I'm fi-" You spoke. "Before you lie just know I was serious about what I said" he cut you off "and I believe you I just didn't think you would make your decision this fast," you said it was like the more he said what you had been wanting your mind wouldn't allow it.

"we good," you asked "Yeah," he said Dabi grabbed your hand interlocking with your hands, and continued walking to his car. You got in the passenger seat. Dabi shut the door got in the car and drove off "You wanna go home or my house" he asked "It doesn't matter" you said scrolling through TikTok "I'll just take you home" he said you just nodded at what he said.

『✽』『✽』『✽』

Dabi had dropped you off at home walked to the front door and everything you had changed out of your clothes did your whole nighttime routine now you were lying down letting what Dabi said replay in your mind.

————————————————————————

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1089
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1089𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝